[HELP]Insufficient Storage Space

Search This thread

DGoz

Sep 21, 2013
Hello,

I did do a search from this, and i can see by my title there is no relevance to this problem on this section. I have just rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 [SM-T210R] and whenever i try to install an app i get the "Insufficient Storage Space Available". It's really frustrating and i can't figure out how to get rid of it?

The tablet is 8gb and i have a 32gb SdCard, i am trying to move apps to the sdcard using GL to SD (hoping it works). Can anyone assist me on this, i would really like my Tablet working with Rocket Lite at full potential!

Thanks

DGoz

Sep 21, 2013
The problem i am having though is the device is not allowing me to install any applications, for some reason it seems to let me install large files (around 40mb) but anything thats below 10mb just says "Insufficient Storage Available"... im not sure why tho, i guess i can just drop them into the app folder instead of trying to install..

But would be nice to get a fix, its having that message pop up

RINGKONG

Jan 20, 2014
Hello,

I did do a search from this, and i can see by my title there is no relevance to this problem on this section. I have just rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 [SM-T210R] and whenever i try to install an app i get the "Insufficient Storage Space Available". It's really frustrating and i can't figure out how to get rid of it?

The tablet is 8gb and i have a 32gb SdCard, i am trying to move apps to the sdcard using GL to SD (hoping it works). Can anyone assist me on this, i would really like my Tablet working with Rocket Lite at full potential!

Thanks
I had that problem. I ended up clearing dalvik cache , rebooted and it worked. The proplem started when I flashed rocket tab but forgot to do a system restore before I flashed.

Last edited: