[Q] trouble installing cm s0.2 on Nook color

Search This thread

txkatylarry

Oct 2, 2013
I had previously installed cm 10.2 on my nook. When its battery ran down completely and I restarted I lost the android system.
I have tried to re-install cm 10 on this same unit via the sd card, but although the cyanomod loader is there, the system doen't start up. Rather the nook blinks and then boots the Nook system.
I need suggestions.

wmuflyer

Feb 14, 2011
Kalamazoo
So you had 10.2 on the SD card. Through cyanoboot can you enter recovery? (hold the n button to get into the menu.)

I had previously installed cm 10.2 on my nook. When its battery ran down completely and I restarted I lost the android system.
I have tried to re-install cm 10 on this same unit via the sd card, but although the cyanomod loader is there, the system doen't start up. Rather the nook blinks and then boots the Nook system.
I need suggestions.

txkatylarry

Oct 2, 2013
Can't get cm 10.2 to run on Nook color

So you had 10.2 on the SD card. Through cyanoboot can you enter recovery? (hold the n button to get into the menu.)

I should have been more specific. I tried to get it to run on the original sd card, but in my attempts that card became unusual. I bought a 4gb,Kingston and have been trying to get that card to run. But the nook insists on booting into the Nook system. Again when I use SDFormat and then win32diskmanager to write generic sdcard v1.3 cm7-9-10 img to the sd card everything seems good. Then put the gapps and cm10 zip files on the card along with uAltimg and uAltram. With the card in the Nook, I restart and the penguin appears and the loading proceeds to shutdown. On restart no cyanomod circle or boot into cyanomod. Any suggestions appreciated. This is very frustrating since I succeeded previously.