Venom 3.01 Trouble with SMS

Search This thread

smartieevo

Feb 24, 2014
I can't post directly to the Venom site since I don't have 10 posts so I'll post it here.

I ended up downgrading back to Venom 2.5 because there appears to be an issue with other programs being able to send SMS messages. The question was posted here but appears to have been overlooked. While noticeable for Tasker, it also poses a problem for Pebble users as well as Google Glass (don't know if anyone else uses these but if a dev needs help testing with these two devices I'd be glad to). I'm not sure where the coding issue is but given the applications it's affecting I'd presume it's somewhere in the passing of the information through the broadcast. Please note that I've tried using different default SMS app and it did not make a difference.

Please let me know if I can help in any way for this (I can provide tasker and pebble logs)

thayl0

May 26, 2013
You probably sshould just send a direct message to the dev. Making a thread isn't going to do anything.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: smartieevo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You probably sshould just send a direct message to the dev. Making a thread isn't going to do anything.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app