[Q] CM 11 - 3G/Mobile Data not working

Search This thread

LAD2012

Feb 12, 2012
Hi All

Some major help is required; I have flashed CM 11 - cm-11-20140504-SNAPSHOT-M6-i9300.zip and Gapps onto my Galaxy S3 without any issues, however I cannot use my mobile data/3G for whatever reason. Initially it was telling me to ensure date/time settings were correct, which they are because it's on automatic settings, however I can't figure out what the problem is. I have since flashed back to an earlier Snapshot to see if this would make any difference, which it hasn't.

Any ideas?

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Questions go in the q&a forum. Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you.

It could be any number of things, flash the correct stock firmware for your country with odin to test.

Reactions: aliranan8

aliranan8

Sep 19, 2012
I have got mobile date gprs working. However 3g is not working. I also have rooted and custom rom. (Country Pakistan). Please suggest solution.

LAD2012

Feb 12, 2012
Guys is there any patches/solutions for this - this is a pretty big issue that I'm surprised to see doesn't seem to have been addressed much.

I flashed CM 11 - Snapshot-M5-i9300 and Gapps, but the mobile/network data still doesn't work. Is there any Radio files or anything I would need to flash?

EDIT:

I've fixed it! For some bizarre reason it seems when flashing any custom rom, you would need to manually set up the roaming/data settings that your mobile network can provide you. I simply fixed this by going into Mobile Networs > Access Point Names, selecting my mobile network (02) and amending the settings, rebooted my phone and voila 3G full works!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Questions go in the q&a forum. Report your own post and ask a moderator to move it for you.

It could be any number of things, flash the correct stock firmware for your country with odin to test.