will someone please help me find a 1.11.605.4 ruu exe for vzw htc one max

Search This thread

killedmyonemax

Mar 6, 2014
so im a noob and im always pushing my limits but this time i messed up my vzw htc one max and I am completely out of ideas... i can get into fastboot mode but not into recovery whenever i try it just starts an endless bootloop after reading several forums ive found that flashing a ruu file in fastboot mode is possible and even better i can bring my phone back to the stock rom but the whole ruu thing is new to me and im really confused on how it all works and to top it all off it seems that i need an ruu exe file.. i have a zip file i downloaded off a forum yesterday but none of the files in it are exe files heres the file name RUU_0P3PIMG_Verizon_WWE_1.11.605.4.zip. if anybody could help me i would greatly appreciate it...

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
so im a noob and im always pushing my limits but this time i messed up my vzw htc one max and I am completely out of ideas... i can get into fastboot mode but not into recovery whenever i try it just starts an endless bootloop after reading several forums ive found that flashing a ruu file in fastboot mode is possible and even better i can bring my phone back to the stock rom but the whole ruu thing is new to me and im really confused on how it all works and to top it all off it seems that i need an ruu exe file.. i have a zip file i downloaded off a forum yesterday but none of the files in it are exe files heres the file name RUU_0P3PIMG_Verizon_WWE_1.11.605.4.zip. if anybody could help me i would greatly appreciate it...

If you are s-off (or s-on if that zip is the encrypted one
you can simply rename that file to 0P3PIMG.zip and place it on your SD card (not internal memory) and boot the phone to bootloader and let it install it that way.

I can tell you if that phone boots to boot loader you need a new screen name as it is not true.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

killedmyonemax

Mar 6, 2014
what if its decrypted?

If you are s-off (or s-on if that zip is the encrypted one
you can simply rename that file to 0P3PIMG.zip and place it on your SD card (not internal memory) and boot the phone to bootloader and let it install it that way.

I can tell you if that phone boots to boot loader you need a new screen name as it is not true.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The ruu is decrypted but I really appreciate your input and if you can find a way to help me fix this problem I promise Ill change my screen name.lol... but seriously ive only had this phone for 8 days and i cant afford to buy another one and i refuse to go back to my samsung charge id rather have no phone at all so heres a lil more info hopefully it will help everyone help me... heres what my phone says

****** unlocked ***
T6WL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-VZW__001
HBOOT-2.46.0000
RADIO-1.35.60.1028
OpenDSP-v33.120.274_T6.0829
QSC-
OS-1.11.605.4
eMMC-boot 2048MB

IMEI:990004287107902
SN:FA3BBSC02355
MB:41S053AM00947
MEID Dec:256691511207407504

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
The ruu is decrypted but I really appreciate your input and if you can find a way to help me fix this problem I promise Ill change my screen name.lol... but seriously ive only had this phone for 8 days and i cant afford to buy another one and i refuse to go back to my samsung charge id rather have no phone at all so heres a lil more info hopefully it will help everyone help me... heres what my phone says

****** unlocked ***
T6WL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-VZW__001
HBOOT-2.46.0000
RADIO-1.35.60.1028
OpenDSP-v33.120.274_T6.0829
QSC-
OS-1.11.605.4
eMMC-boot 2048MB

IMEI:990004287107902
SN:FA3BBSC02355
MB:41S053AM00947
MEID Dec:256691511207407504

You are s-off so do what I said above. Rename. Drop the file on your physical sd card. Boot to boot loader. It will locate the file and run the ruu. The make sure you run it twice.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

killedmyonemax

Mar 6, 2014
it didnt work

You are s-off so do what I said above. Rename. Drop the file on your physical sd card. Boot to boot loader. It will locate the file and run the ruu. The make sure you run it twice.

so i tried that and the phone didnt do anything is there something im missing maybe? i was wondering if there was any way to flash it to my phone using adb commands? i read something about someone fixing a similar problem by flashing an ruu via adb commands but im not 100 percent sure how that all works

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
so i tried that and the phone didnt do anything is there something im missing maybe? i was wondering if there was any way to flash it to my phone using adb commands? i read something about someone fixing a similar problem by flashing an ruu via adb commands but im not 100 percent sure how that all works

Check your pm

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Download this zip
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2587336
Copy this zip file to same directory as your adb/fastboot files are located

Reboot the phone into the bootloader and connect to the pc via fastboot
Run these commands

* 1.fastboot oem rebootRUU
* 2.fastboot flash zip nameofzip.zip
(Run #2 again as it will throw an error. This is nothing to worry about. First part of flashing the decrypted ruu flashes the firmware,second part flashes the rest.)
* 3.After it finishes flashing run: fastboot reboot
* 4.You will now be back to original verizon rom