Htc blinkfeed launcher available on playstore for free!!

Search This thread
W

Wolzow

Maybe, I wish him/her luck. The nickname is from the book "Die Abenteuer des Werner Holt". It's a story about two friends in a time of WW II.

JohnnyMontana_

Sep 28, 2011
Atlanta
How about the HTC Sense Camera App on N5?

According to below link, they have managed to get previous version to work on Google Edition ROMS.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2351965

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

That's because Google Edition ROMS still have the original framework I believe. As in the GE HTC One still has the Sense framework so Sense specific apps will work on GE. Not sure about the s4 version, but it is probably similar. That being said it is probably next to impossible to get the camera to work with a Nexus 5.

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
How about the HTC Sense Camera App on N5?

According to below link, they have managed to get previous version to work on Google Edition ROMS.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2351965

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

When HTC one gpe 1st came out a whole lot of sense framework was present...and as more updates came..they took out the sense framework which broke the camera for good

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

JohnnyMontana_

Sep 28, 2011
Atlanta
Gallery and Camera are a linked application so no camera = no gallery. I had the HTC One prior to this phone. I've been around the mill on the Sense apps.

sabre31

Aug 28, 2010
The framework is now also included in the play store. Most of these apps are compatible with HTC One M8 GPE Edition also.

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
When HTC one gpe 1st came out a whole lot of sense framework was present...and as more updates came..they took out the sense framework which broke the camera for good

Similar issues with GS4 GPE. It was "aosp" with touchwiz and google frameworks... hardly aosp... in fact... the aosp roms were more different than our aosp vs stock options.

sabre31

Aug 28, 2010
HTC just announced that this will be available for all devices soon. Can't wait hopefully soon is not 6 months from now.

sabre31

Aug 28, 2010
LOL I have an N5, Note3, and HTC One (M7) right now. But yes I have used many HTC phones before some where hit or miss. My very first HTC was Nexus One.

Mooem7

Jul 17, 2010
FYI, someone posted the HTC apk files for blinkfeed (and more) here.

I was able to install it while in Dalvik mode (doesn't install on ART), but when setting as home launcher it gives an error "Device not authorized/not compatible error". I was amazed I was able to get it to install at all (as well as the resource apk under the framework folder in the provided zip).

Top Liked Posts