Is there any xposed module to enable charging led?

Search This thread

Yakandu

Apr 9, 2011
Bilbao
I didn't find any post about this so lets go...

I'm used to se a red charging led while the phone is charging <90% and green led when >90%, I know lightflow does this but i want to know if any xposed module can do this.

Thank you in advance mates.

Reactions: Aswin08
D

Darth

Light flow is a great app....why not just use it? I've never had an issue with it personally, or any undo battery drain.

Anyway....all you have to do is look through the modules available in xposed installer app and see if there's one.

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Ok.Thanks for the reply.

But I read here ,

Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
  • Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
  • Almost no battery life used, since it doesn't use a Service, the module only turns on the LED and Android handles the rest.

The tradeoff seems to be that Xposed integrates it as "part of the ROM" in a way, which is why it has the lower memory usage and doesn't use a service, whereas an App provides more customization i.e. LED flash on/off durations, show alternating colours for multiple notifications, but it uses a minor wakelock to start it and to end it (wakes the device for a small amount of time ONLY when it changes colours in alternation or starts/stops the LED, does not wake the device in the duration of the LED) rather than letting Android deal with it. In the end it's up to you.

The difference is almost nothing, 1-5% of your entire battery at most unless you leave an LED alternating on the entire night off the charger. :angel:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aswin08

Yakandu

Apr 9, 2011
Bilbao
Lightflow makes the charging battery led fluctuating or pulsating, there's no "always on" option, thats why I don't use it. Thank for your answers mates!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Use ledblinker from the play store. I don't get any battery drain from it (not noticeable anyway)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't find any post about this so lets go...

I'm used to se a red charging led while the phone is charging <90% and green led when >90%, I know lightflow does this but i want to know if any xposed module can do this.

Thank you in advance mates.
    Ok.Thanks for the reply.

But I read here ,

Advantages over other apps that don't use Xposed:
    • Lower memory usage, no services running in background.
    • Almost no battery life used, since it doesn't use a Service, the module only turns on the LED and Android handles the rest.

The tradeoff seems to be that Xposed integrates it as "part of the ROM" in a way, which is why it has the lower memory usage and doesn't use a service, whereas an App provides more customization i.e. LED flash on/off durations, show alternating colours for multiple notifications, but it uses a minor wakelock to start it and to end it (wakes the device for a small amount of time ONLY when it changes colours in alternation or starts/stops the LED, does not wake the device in the duration of the LED) rather than letting Android deal with it. In the end it's up to you.

The difference is almost nothing, 1-5% of your entire battery at most unless you leave an LED alternating on the entire night off the charger. :angel: