[MOD]MegaBassBeats[No DSP Manager FC!][Best Sound Enhancement!]

Search This thread

bscraze

Aug 14, 2011
Singapore
Hey guys, I bring you MegaBassBeats Mod by D3HuM4NiZ3D! :cool:Its really awesome and dsp manager would not FC with this mod:cool: (I dont know about poweramp). The Bass Boost is just incredicle:eek: Dont forget to give him your thanks! :D:D Original thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1602753

MegaBassBeats

Hey guys,its me again :D

So,this is MegaBassBeats audio sound enchancer for galaxy 3!!!

the results i got are far beyond what i expected,its a pure new experience.the reason i did this,is that my previous port,SRS sound enhancer,was posted in xda news,and i didnt have a chance to say goodbye to you guys,so i stole my brothers phone for a while and did this. :)

as you probably already know,this is a sound enchantment drivers.

FEATURES:

[*] Much better than beats audio and SRS!!

[*]clear sound!

[*]ultra clear bass!

[*]bass is clear even if its enchanced in DSP!

[*] Louderrr!!!!

INSTALLATION:

[*]copy the .zip to sd card

[*]boot in to the recovery

[*] install .zip from sd card and choose this zip.

aand a final disclaimer:i am not responsible if something happens,so use at your own. :)

I am D3hum4niz3d@xda,only for you guys!

hit the thanks if you find this useful :D

NOTES:i dont know if this works for froyo/ics,it has been only tested on gingerbread,so dont spam the thread with useless questions!!

All credits to D3HuM4NiZ3D :D

Attachments

• MagaBassBeats_Mod_9003.zip
    596.5 KB · Views: 4,362
Last edited:

mustali

Aug 24, 2011
Will this work on custom roms based on stock firmware? Or is this for aosp roms?

Sent from my GT-I9003

bscraze

Aug 14, 2011
Singapore
tried it ! there is verrry little bass improvement .. ! gotta pay hard attention to get it ! but it works :D so congo and thanks for the share :)

Well all the other beats mod and sound enhancement I tried, I couldn't hear any difference at all! That's why I was very impressed by this :D

Cheers:)

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by Smooth and no lag vurrutRom

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
Thank u for your MOD! I have aa question. If I wanted to add this to a C-rom, i would replace system files and edit build.prop, but, Should I only add this 2 lines?

Code:
ro.service.swiqi.supported=true
persist.service.swiqi.enable=1

txitxo0

Nov 26, 2011
Madrid
Now I've got player pro + dsp pack + dsp mannager + beats audio mod + bravia mod (I don´t know if when i installed beats audio mod, it removed bravia's configuration, so i guess that i've got both mods)

I'm going to try this new awesome mod... thx!!

bscraze

Aug 14, 2011
Singapore
My dsp manager equaliser settings(nothing else ticked) :

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by Stable and Smooth CleanKpu rom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335016915383.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335016915383.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 594

bscraze

Aug 14, 2011
Singapore
LOL, that XLOUD and Bravia Hack is totally fake! You can't get these engines to work just by adding lines to build.prop !

Bravia I'm not sure. Xloud maybe. Bravia was accidentally added by D3HuM4NiZ3D if you follow the original thread.

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by Stable and Smooth CleanKpu rom

|DM|

Dec 15, 2011
bravia engine is a tweak for display, but I think that it works only with original display on i9003 is useless, and it's funny that there are some people that found difference in photos when it's a display setting!!!

Xloud I saw that it can damage the speaker, anyway it improve only the sound level (when it's low), if I remember correctly

beats mod realy works, but I don't like how it changes the sound and I think that it works like a EQ+Bass Booster. I got a better result with EQ from market

Anyway thanks for your work

Last edited:

Silentkiller101197

Jan 17, 2012
Pampanga
Hey guys, I bring you MegaBassBeats Mod by D3HuM4NiZ3D! :cool:Its really awesome and dsp manager would not FC with this mod:cool: (I dont know about poweramp). The Bass Boost is just incredicle:eek: Dont forget to give him your thanks! :D:D Original thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1602753

NOTES:i dont know if this works for froyo/ics,it has been only tested on gingerbread,so dont spam the thread with useless questions!!

Can I just use Root Explorer to copy them on my phone's partition ?
I can't flash them since I don't have CWM Recovery.

xGiox

Jul 10, 2011
Belgrade
well i get very bad sound with any dps setting(if i go any higher then 3), and i am testing them with sony stereo system not phone speaker or handset,also any1 have any experience with our phone + beats by dree handset,is it wort buying them for this sound card coz they cost much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MegaBassBeats

Hey guys,its me again :D

So,this is MegaBassBeats audio sound enchancer for galaxy 3!!!

the results i got are far beyond what i expected,its a pure new experience.the reason i did this,is that my previous port,SRS sound enhancer,was posted in xda news,and i didnt have a chance to say goodbye to you guys,so i stole my brothers phone for a while and did this. :)

as you probably already know,this is a sound enchantment drivers.

FEATURES:

[*] Much better than beats audio and SRS!!

[*]clear sound!

[*]ultra clear bass!

[*]bass is clear even if its enchanced in DSP!

[*] Louderrr!!!!

INSTALLATION:

[*]copy the .zip to sd card

[*]boot in to the recovery

[*] install .zip from sd card and choose this zip.

aand a final disclaimer:i am not responsible if something happens,so use at your own. :)

I am D3hum4niz3d@xda,only for you guys!

hit the thanks if you find this useful :D

Just saw this on xda portal,and im suprised that my second creation was on xda news! :D glad you lije it guys,thanks :D

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk
    Will this work on custom roms based on stock firmware? Or is this for aosp roms?

Sent from my GT-I9003

Any gingerbread. I tested on 2.3.6 xxkpu vurrut rom ;)
    Beats Audio + Xloud :)
    Its runnig ICS 4.0.4 mate.. but thats not a problem... Which version does your mod work on? Il flash that very version.. for me sound quality is evrything

This is supposed to work on GB. It probably wont work on ICS. You can try if you want to :) Just do a nandroid backup before that :)

Press Thanks if I helped :)