JellyBean Update 4.1.1 , 3.16.401.8 - World Wide English (WWE)

Search This thread

Maverick87Shaka

Oct 21, 2008
Thanks for post the update.
It's a flashable .zip via recovery? I try to flash it by CWM recovery but it's say installation aborted with assert failed: check_cid and all the lis of CID.
I check my CID via fastboot and it's HTC_405.....so it's the right CID to install this update or not?
Thanks

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston
I'll be waiting for the official US build to hit, that will be a few weeks from now I assume but this is a good thing, we should all be happy they decided to get off the hater train and get something out there.

Mesaman2012

Jun 13, 2012
This is the j.b. update for the s4 model correct? Thanks!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

TnTonly

May 5, 2010
It's a flashable .zip via recovery? I try to flash it by CWM recovery but it's say installation aborted with assert failed: check_cid and all the lis of CID.
I check my CID via fastboot and it's HTC_405.....so it's the right CID to install this update or not?
Thanks
Same here. Still can't figure out how to upgrade my rooted / CWM One S :(

Orical

May 22, 2011
Boston
This is the j.b. update for the s4 model correct? Thanks!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

I didn't see an official release in the US posted, talked about or hinted over by HTC, maybe I missed something but all I see is a bunch of variable devices it Might support. If I'm wrong im happy being so but I'm not sure I feel right flashing a build on a device without it specifically saying "YES, this is for your device" call me nervous but like I said I'd rather be wrong than bricked.

NRA Approved GS3

Reactions: Mesaman2012

TheEndHK

Apr 25, 2011
Thanks

Try change your CID to HTC__001, it should works for all.

Reactions: papawaiswais

Maverick87Shaka

Oct 21, 2008
Try change your CID to HTC__001, it should works for all.
It's problem of CID or probabily this is .zip packed for "Stock Rekovery" instead CWM recovery?
I try also to flash stock recovery but I don't know witch is the name and where to put renamed .zip file to get the stock recovery read and install the update. ( i know there is a short name .zip that you can put on /root of sdcard usally to get the stock recovery read and install the update, for wildfire s for example is PG76IMG.zip ) anyone know witch is the name for HTC One S and place of the stock recovery?
Thanks

Reactions: papawaiswais

reupugi

Jul 18, 2010
Hi,

I've got my HTC One S unlocked rooted with CWM on stock ROM.

As of last night I got an update message to 4.1.1.

Will it be possible to update successfully or should I unroot and relock and go back to stock recovery before updating?

Thanks!

reupugi

aman0406

Sep 13, 2010
jalandhar
plz help

Stock recovery and original CID should be enough.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I an using t mobile one s last month I changed my cid to super cid & flash 2.31.401 now my phone shows me update of
4.1.1. sense 4+ but when I download the update it says can,t install update because of modify android system. What should I do. Plz help..

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
I an using t mobile one s last month I changed my cid to super cid & flash 2.31.401 now my phone shows me update of
4.1.1. sense 4+ but when I download the update it says can,t install update because of modify android system. What should I do. Plz help..

Return to stock CID and run an RUU.

Still no update for One S with S3 processor (CID_032) :( ... Half Europe have S3 processor :eek:

Still no update for T-Mobile UK One S S4 :(

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

zujko

Aug 6, 2011
Zagreb
Hello guys i need Help, i cant boot in OS because, i erased (dont ask how..), and phone is now "empty" i dont have it installed OS.. I download this file, but how to install on my phone?
Phone is relocked, SHIP S-ON RL
Radio 1.11.50.05.28
Hboot 2.15.0000

tominozh

Mar 9, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 7
My one s is unlocked + tampered. I'm using TWRP recovery and stock Rom. Software updating now. No need to relock bootloader and flash stock recovery.
Also I can confirm JB update in Ireland. :D

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JellyBean Update 4.1.1 for x.xx.401.x - World Wide English (WWE)

cidnum: HTC__001
    cidnum: HTC__E11
    cidnum: HTC__203
    cidnum: HTC__102
    cidnum: HTC__405
    cidnum: HTC__Y13
    cidnum: HTC__A07
    cidnum: HTC__304
    cidnum: HTC__M27
    cidnum: HTC__032
    cidnum: HTC__016

Direct Link From HTC :

http://fotadl.htc.com/OTA_Ville_U_J....27.50.08L_release_301852xf01hejl416oev96.zip
    Just a few quickies for those 1% battery suckers, works only on JB Odexed stock ROM...

Elegant Blues 1% battery with standard clock position

http://db.tt/rGd5lUPX

Elegant Blues 1% battery with center clock position

http://db.tt/bBOUyKsh

ElegantBluesJBOdex.png
    Ohhh, daaamn, and I was so excited I get my surprise earlier. (=

Anyway, thanks for reply and have a nice christmas eve and lot of presents.

For S3 processor please waiting 2-3 months:laugh:
    sorry for the noob question

since the JB RUU is not out yet, is it possible to install an earlier version of the europe HOS RUU on a t-mobile usa HOS phone and attempt to do OTA to JB?
    leave it to htc to f up everything...

If they didnt fix battery life (been running vituous+ for a while) its gonna be a flop. i couldnt get anything more than 8 hours with less than 2 hours screen on with 4.1.1 (isnt that the main reason for 4.1.2.. battery life and connection issues when they dropped it for the gnex). seriously... Only HTC is updating their phone to 4.1.1. EVERY other maker has gone with 4.1.2.... this is gonna be my last htc phone probably.

There will always be that one unhappy brat on Christmas day

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app