[KERNEL][CWM][ODIN] Kernel Repository - Download Them All Here! (SPH-L900)

Search This thread

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
RepoBanner-Black.png

Here you can find just about every kernel released for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

If you are looking for modems you can find them at the Modem Repo.

Kernels control a lot of things on your phone and having the right kernel can lead to phenomenal battery life, awesome performance and great tweaks. However, if you get the wrong kernel it can cause boot loops and other issues.

As a general reminder, I cannot and will not be held responsible for any issues that arise from improper flashing of these kernels.

Now on to the fun stuff!

Let me first say I did not create any of these kernels I am merely taking them all and placing them all in one easy to find location. All thanks should go to those who have been anonymously giving us the leaks on which they are built and to those who have been developing them.

Please do not post direct links to the kernels on the site. All kernels are available through the links on this post. Thank you!

JB Touch-Wiz Based Kernels
JB - Stock/Touch-Wiz Kernels
Available Kernels (ZIP Format): MC2 / MA7 / MA5 / LK8 / LJC / LJ1
Available Kernels (TAR.MD5 Format): MC2 / MA7 / MA5 / LK8 / LJC / LJ1
Available Kernels (One-Click Format): MC2 / MA7 / MA5 / LK8 / LJC / LJ1

JB Custom Kernels
JB - Perseus Kernel
Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1975262
Available Kernels (ZIP Format): Perseus Alpha36.3 / Perseus Alpha35/ Perseus Alpha34.2 / Perseus Alpha33.4 / Perseus Alpha33.3 / Perseus Alpha31.2
Available Kernels (TAR Format): Perseus Alpha36.3 / Perseus Alpha35/ Perseus Alpha34.2 / Perseus Alpha33.4 / Perseus Alpha33.3 / Perseus Alpha31.2
Available Kernels (One-Click Format): Perseus Alpha36.3 / Perseus Alpha35/ Perseus Alpha34.2 / Perseus Alpha33.4 / Perseus Alpha33.3 / Perseus Alpha31.2

JB - Sleshepic's The Governor Kernel
Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2035023
Available Kernels (ZIP Format): The Governor v1.7 / The Governor v1.6 / The Governor v1.5 / The Governor v1.4 / The Governor v1.3 / The Governor v1.2 / The Governor v1.1 / The Governor v1.0
Available Kernels (TAR Format): The Governor v1.7 / The Governor v1.6 / The Governor v1.5 / The Governor v1.4 / The Governor v1.3 / The Governor v1.2 / The Governor v1.1 / The Governor v1.0
Available Kernels (One-Click Format): The Governor v1.7 / The Governor v1.6 / The Governor v1.5 / The Governor v1.4 / The Governor v1.3 / The Governor v1.2 / The Governor v1.1 / The Governor v1.0

JB - Garwynn's Community Kernel
Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2094296
Available Kernels (ZIP Format): MA7 v0.2.5 / MA7 v0.2.4 / MA7 v0.2.3 / MA7 v0.2.2 / MA7 v0.2.1 / MA7 v0.2.0 / MA7 v0.1.0 / LJC v0.5.1
Available Kernels (TAR Format): MA7 v0.2.5 / MA7 v0.2.4 / MA7 v0.2.3 / MA7 v0.2.2 / MA7 v0.2.1 / MA7 v0.2.0 / MA7 v0.1.0 / LJC v0.5.1
Available Kernels (One-Click Format): MA7 v0.2.5 / MA7 v0.2.4 / MA7 v0.2.3 / MA7 v0.2.2 / MA7 v0.2.1 / MA7 v0.2.0 / MA7 v0.1.0 / LJC v0.5.1

JB - Ptmr3's SaberKernel
Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2251311
Available Kernels (ZIP Format): v 32.2 / v 21
Available Kernels (TAR Format): v 32.2 / v 21
Available Kernels (One-Click Format): v 32.2 / v 21

JB AOSP Based Custom Kernels
JB AOSP - ffolkes' Plasma (formerly Matrix) Kernel
Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2218601
Available Kernels (ZIP Format): v1.67 / v1.65 / v1.60 / v1.58 / v1.50 / v1.43 / v1.42 / v1.34 / v1.32 / v1.31 / v1.20 / v1.12

JB AOSP - Kejar31's BasicKernel
Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2127218
Available Kernels (ZIP Format): A4
Available Kernels (TAR Format): A4
Available Kernels (One-Click Format): A4

Once again, I am not the developer of any of these kernels and I don't want to take the credit for them. I'm just putting them here in one place for the community's benefit.

Thanks goes to (in no particular order): SexTape, Garwynn, Sleshepic, Kejar31, AndreiLux, Agat63, sfhub, and all of our other awesome developers and contributors! Thank you for all the hard work you do for our community!
If there's anyone I've missed send me a PM and they will be added!

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:

btbamzao

Apr 12, 2011
Houston, TX
Re: [KERNELS][CWM][ODIN] Kernel Repository - Download Them All Here! (SPH-L900)

I would think slesh's The Governor should be on this list. Thanks for the sticky.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: rwilco12

rwilco12

I would think slesh's The Governor should be on this list. Thanks for the sticky.

That's going to be in there ASAP! I just haven't had a chance to upload it yet. :D

rwilco12

Sweet! Just wanted to make sure he was recognized. That guy is awesome!

No way would I forget Slesh! His kernels for ICS were my daily for a good long time on the E4GT. :D

Reactions: btbamzao

rwilco12

Just finished adding Garwynn's Community Kernel, Sleshepic's The Governor Kernel and Kejar31's AOSP BasicKernel!!!

So far they are mostly just in ZIP formats but when I have some time tonight or tomorrow I will get them in TAR and One-Click formats for everyone.

Enjoy!

slam11100

Jul 23, 2010
Clifton Park

Just finished adding Garwynn's Community Kernel, Sleshepic's The Governor Kernel and Kejar31's AOSP BasicKernel!!!

So far they are mostly just in ZIP formats but when I have some time tonight or tomorrow I will get them in TAR and One-Click formats for everyone.

Enjoy!

Sorry for the stupid question but what is the one click format? I know how to flash with ZIP and. TAR formats but could you explain the one click?
Also, nice job putting this all together. This is how good communities roll.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Reactions: aheeejd

rwilco12

Sorry for the stupid question but what is the one click format? I know how to flash with ZIP and. TAR formats but could you explain the one click?
Also, nice job putting this all together. This is how good communities roll.

The One-Click is basically the same as flashing a TAR through Odin but rather than having to load the TAR to the correct slot, checking the right boxes and loading the PIT it does it all for you in one easy click. You plug in your phone, press start and you're flashing. :D

slam11100

Jul 23, 2010
Clifton Park

The One-Click is basically the same as flashing a TAR through Odin but rather than having to load the TAR to the correct slot, checking the right boxes and loading the PIT it does it all for you in one easy click. You plug in your phone, press start and you're flashing. :D

That's amazing

Reactions: fryingpan0613

XPinochitoX

Jan 16, 2013

What does the community think is better ma7 modern with ma7 kernal or Perseus 33.4

JellyBombed Note 2 got me feeling like I'm outta this world..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RepoBanner-Black.png

Here you can find just about every kernel released for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

If you are looking for modems you can find them at the Modem Repo.

Kernels control a lot of things on your phone and having the right kernel can lead to phenomenal battery life, awesome performance and great tweaks. However, if you get the wrong kernel it can cause boot loops and other issues.

As a general reminder, I cannot and will not be held responsible for any issues that arise from improper flashing of these kernels.

Now on to the fun stuff!

Let me first say I did not create any of these kernels I am merely taking them all and placing them all in one easy to find location. All thanks should go to those who have been anonymously giving us the leaks on which they are built and to those who have been developing them.

Please do not post direct links to the kernels on the site. All kernels are available through the links on this post. Thank you!

JB Touch-Wiz Based Kernels
    JB - Stock/Touch-Wiz Kernels
    Available Kernels (ZIP Format): MC2 / MA7 / MA5 / LK8 / LJC / LJ1
    Available Kernels (TAR.MD5 Format): MC2 / MA7 / MA5 / LK8 / LJC / LJ1
    Available Kernels (One-Click Format): MC2 / MA7 / MA5 / LK8 / LJC / LJ1

JB Custom Kernels
    JB - Perseus Kernel
    Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1975262
    Available Kernels (ZIP Format): Perseus Alpha36.3 / Perseus Alpha35/ Perseus Alpha34.2 / Perseus Alpha33.4 / Perseus Alpha33.3 / Perseus Alpha31.2
    Available Kernels (TAR Format): Perseus Alpha36.3 / Perseus Alpha35/ Perseus Alpha34.2 / Perseus Alpha33.4 / Perseus Alpha33.3 / Perseus Alpha31.2
    Available Kernels (One-Click Format): Perseus Alpha36.3 / Perseus Alpha35/ Perseus Alpha34.2 / Perseus Alpha33.4 / Perseus Alpha33.3 / Perseus Alpha31.2

JB - Sleshepic's The Governor Kernel
    Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2035023
    Available Kernels (ZIP Format): The Governor v1.7 / The Governor v1.6 / The Governor v1.5 / The Governor v1.4 / The Governor v1.3 / The Governor v1.2 / The Governor v1.1 / The Governor v1.0
    Available Kernels (TAR Format): The Governor v1.7 / The Governor v1.6 / The Governor v1.5 / The Governor v1.4 / The Governor v1.3 / The Governor v1.2 / The Governor v1.1 / The Governor v1.0
    Available Kernels (One-Click Format): The Governor v1.7 / The Governor v1.6 / The Governor v1.5 / The Governor v1.4 / The Governor v1.3 / The Governor v1.2 / The Governor v1.1 / The Governor v1.0

JB - Garwynn's Community Kernel
    Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2094296
    Available Kernels (ZIP Format): MA7 v0.2.5 / MA7 v0.2.4 / MA7 v0.2.3 / MA7 v0.2.2 / MA7 v0.2.1 / MA7 v0.2.0 / MA7 v0.1.0 / LJC v0.5.1
    Available Kernels (TAR Format): MA7 v0.2.5 / MA7 v0.2.4 / MA7 v0.2.3 / MA7 v0.2.2 / MA7 v0.2.1 / MA7 v0.2.0 / MA7 v0.1.0 / LJC v0.5.1
    Available Kernels (One-Click Format): MA7 v0.2.5 / MA7 v0.2.4 / MA7 v0.2.3 / MA7 v0.2.2 / MA7 v0.2.1 / MA7 v0.2.0 / MA7 v0.1.0 / LJC v0.5.1

JB - Ptmr3's SaberKernel
    Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2251311
    Available Kernels (ZIP Format): v 32.2 / v 21
    Available Kernels (TAR Format): v 32.2 / v 21
    Available Kernels (One-Click Format): v 32.2 / v 21

JB AOSP Based Custom Kernels
    JB AOSP - ffolkes' Plasma (formerly Matrix) Kernel
    Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2218601
    Available Kernels (ZIP Format): v1.67 / v1.65 / v1.60 / v1.58 / v1.50 / v1.43 / v1.42 / v1.34 / v1.32 / v1.31 / v1.20 / v1.12

JB AOSP - Kejar31's BasicKernel
    Developer Thread/Site: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2127218
    Available Kernels (ZIP Format): A4
    Available Kernels (TAR Format): A4
    Available Kernels (One-Click Format): A4

Once again, I am not the developer of any of these kernels and I don't want to take the credit for them. I'm just putting them here in one place for the community's benefit.

Thanks goes to (in no particular order): SexTape, Garwynn, Sleshepic, Kejar31, AndreiLux, Agat63, sfhub, and all of our other awesome developers and contributors! Thank you for all the hard work you do for our community!
    If there's anyone I've missed send me a PM and they will be added!

Thanks and good luck!
    Thanks to all of you who requested it! We just got stickied! :D
    Just finished uploading the MA7 Stock TW Kernel!

Enjoy!
    Hey everyone!

It finally happened! I was able to get my act together and fumble my way through creating a mobile version of the Repo! Check out my new app!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2297401

Enjoy!

Enjoy!