[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - toro - build 35

Search This thread

anton2009

Aug 21, 2010
Lincoln, NE
Is there a recommended action to take for ensuring Google Wallet works when going from M3 to M4? I'm planning on wiping everything (data, cache, etc.) and start anew. Wallet works perfectly fine for me on M3, but I don't want to upgrade if there are risks in flashing a new ROM build.

I installed Wallet through the desktop site exploit that was unveiled a couple weeks back. Don't know if that is relevant.

No. Nothing will (most likely) happen to GW if you wipe data. They just started reprovisioning cards a day or two ago for those who have wiped data, and I've flashed two roms today both clearing data/cache/dalvik and GW has worked flawlessly every time.

KassaNovaKaine

Jun 26, 2011
No. Nothing will (most likely) happen to GW if you wipe data. They just started reprovisioning cards a day or two ago for those who have wiped data, and I've flashed two roms today both clearing data/cache/dalvik and GW has worked flawlessly every time.
Did you reset GW (from inside the Wallet settings) first before doing all that? I remember from a while back this was required so it didn't mess with the Secure Element.

anton2009

Aug 21, 2010
Lincoln, NE
Did you reset GW (from inside the Wallet settings) first before doing all that? I remember from a while back this was required so it didn't mess with the Secure Element.

Nope. Never have before, and never will... Always just left it activated and unmodified before clearing data and wiping rom. Never had a problem (until Google stopped provisioning cards for a while).

jrocc24

Aug 3, 2008
proximity sensor on calls

does anyone have this issue with trying to push numbers on the keypad during calls? ie voice mail and other on the phone prompts.. i looked through i couldn't find anything on it

shawnn218

May 23, 2011
Having a camera problem on m4. The camera button takes up the screen. I can't actually use the camera. Everything else works fine. Anyone else with this problem?

sway40

Jul 11, 2009
Houston Tx
All the hate with a lil pink, you know what else is pink??? Im not a hater I'll rep it everyday.

~ Sent from my GNexus running Aokp~

cds36

Jun 10, 2010
Spokane Wa
Has anyone got my verizon app to work ? If so can you point me in right direction to get it back working, I use it to check my data usage and pay bill with.

il buono

May 12, 2011
Tucson
All the hate with a lil pink, you know what else is pink??? Im not a hater I'll rep it everyday.

~ Sent from my GNexus running Aokp~

tumblr_lz9mh7GSbV1qe01sr.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: sway40

Top Liked Posts