[SAVEGAME] Temple Run [ALL UNLOCKED][10^9 COINS]

Search This thread

ale.landra91

Apr 29, 2011
Cuneo
Hello everyone,
no time to finish Temple Run? No time to gain coins?
This attachment is a savegame with 999.199.999 coins and all objects in store acquired!

How to install:

1- made a backup of /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun/files/recordmanager.dat
2- extract the .zip in the attachment
3- copy the file recordmanager.dat that you extracted in this folder /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun/files/ and substitute the old recordmanager.dat
4- open temple run and enjoy!

Dont forget to hit thanks button :D

Good game

Attachments

• recordmanager.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 23,118
Last edited:

ostar2

Nov 22, 2012
Lol,y making it so complicated,simply use GameCIH ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I tried gameCIH and it does not work. The values are encoded. I believe with encryption. It could be Base64 judging by the code in Dexplorer. I know that the saves are compressed and encrypted.

bleros

Mar 17, 2012
system32
I tried gameCIH and it does not work. The values are encoded. I believe with encryption. It could be Base64 judging by the code in Dexplorer. I know that the saves are compressed and encrypted.

Is work with game guardian download game guardian and hack games... any idea why when i start temple run first time freeze when i use megaboost :(( i was try with many rom

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,
    no time to finish Temple Run? No time to gain coins?
    This attachment is a savegame with 999.199.999 coins and all objects in store acquired!

How to install:

1- made a backup of /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun/files/recordmanager.dat
    2- extract the .zip in the attachment
    3- copy the file recordmanager.dat that you extracted in this folder /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun/files/ and substitute the old recordmanager.dat
    4- open temple run and enjoy!

Dont forget to hit thanks button :D

Good game
    sorry reuploading now. try by 1 minute