Was wondering if any of you professionals fixed android phones.

Search This thread

Shawn R

Feb 28, 2014
Hello. So, I was trying to install a ROM on my LG Optimus Extreme (LG L40G) using Nexus Root Toolkit and I botched it up. Now it only displays the LG logo and NOTHING I have tried works. It is permanently stuck on the logo. I was wondering if any of you professionals fix android phones.

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
Why were you using NRT on a non nexus device

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Shawn R

Feb 28, 2014
Why were you using NRT on a non nexus device

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Yes, I'm an idiot. -.- I'm sorry. Is there nothing that can be done to fix it? /cry

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
Try asking in the lg optimus forums I don't know a lot about lg phones but I would assume fastboot mode and push the original firmware onto the phone. Or flashing it from recovery mode. You need to ask someone who knows about lg devices. No one will fix this for you but if it can be fixed they will help you to do it. Next time read read read these kind of things are always avoidable. Your phone now probably has the wrong kernel and ROM on it I don't know if it can be recovered it depends on the device. Some are easier than others to fix

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

talkcc144

Jan 25, 2016
Hello. So, I was trying to install a ROM on my LG Optimus Extreme (LG L40G) using Nexus Root Toolkit and I botched it up. Now it only displays the LG logo and NOTHING I have tried works. It is permanently stuck on the logo. I was wondering if any of you professionals fix android phones.
Learn to use adb if you don't already.