Bricked ascend p6

Search This thread

GrizzLV

Mar 19, 2014
So this morning I wanned to update my Jelly Bean to kitkat . I have my ascend p6 only 2months , earlyier i had galaxy young ,and i installed many roms on him, so i wanned to instal kitkat on this phone, so i installed cwm and started in recovery mode, after that i tried to instal, Look for the attachment
when i tried to chose zip from sd card nothing showed up it just like crashed or smth , after that i tried to restart and start again in recovery , in this time i chose zip from/storage/sd card , in this time it showed up and i tried to instal rom, after that i tried to instal gaps and superuser, both of them failed, then i restarted my phone and it stuck on Huawei ascend logo, its has been for some hours im trying to fix this, i've looked all over internet, i tried to take out sd card and put B125.zip file and instal it, i read it on net that it can help, after that i putted back my sd card in phone and after that i tried to go into recovery mode , put the phone doesnt reads the SD CARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help please !!!!

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Extract the zip, put the update.app in the dload folder on the SD card, then force update with volume up, volume down and power button. Hold those until it starts updating. Always do a bit of research before just flashing!!

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

GrizzLV

Mar 19, 2014
Extract the zip, put the update.app in the dload folder on the SD card, then force update with volume up, volume down and power button. Hold those until it starts updating. Always do a bit of research before just flashing!!

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Hey buddy, i tried it , but when the update start , it looks like this:

USB UPDATE ENTER...
HUAWEI SDCARD&USB UPDATE AGENT VERSION 2.0
this phone is secureboot phone.
this phone is LOCK state. .............. And after that nothing it just like freezes, even that loading tab is frozen, idk i need to wait or i need to do something else?

Last edited:

ADHDDHDA

Jul 31, 2012
Hey buddy, i tried it , but when the update start , it looks like this:

USB UPDATE ENTER...
HUAWEI SDCARD&USB UPDATE AGENT VERSION 2.0
this phone is secureboot phone.
this phone is LOCK state. .............. And after that nothing it just like freezes, even that loading tab is frozen, idk i need to wait or i need to do something else?

So it dosnt find your sdcard/ or update file.. It needs to be in FAT32, NTFS dosnt work..

And remember make dload folder where to add update.app file

Last edited: