[TUTORIAL][UNIVERSAL]Fix Backcover Problem on Moto E.

Search This thread

5hubh4m

Jan 22, 2013
Varanasi
Since apparantly everyone is having Backcover problem, I decided to make a thread on how to fix it(In the Indian Jugaad Way :p). Here are some pics(pardon me for the picture quality, I don't have a camera and I can't take a picture of Moto E with itself, unless a use a very wierd mirror mechanism!!)

Before:

After:

Steps:
Cut a paper(any?) 2 cmx2.5 cm in size and fold it halfway so it becomes 1 cmx2.5 cm in size.

And it as indicated in the image.

Place the cover and Viola! Please suggest any other ways to help the people about to ask for a replacement of their phone!!! :laugh: :p :fingers-crossed:

m11kkaa

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2011
What is the backcover problem? I can't see a difference on the pictures.

5hubh4m

Jan 22, 2013
Varanasi
What is the backcover problem? I can't see a difference on the pictures.

The slight gap in the phone and back cover. Many people in india are facing it like me. Here is a bigger picture:
photo0105.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since apparantly everyone is having Backcover problem, I decided to make a thread on how to fix it(In the Indian Jugaad Way :p). Here are some pics(pardon me for the picture quality, I don't have a camera and I can't take a picture of Moto E with itself, unless a use a very wierd mirror mechanism!!)

Before:

After:

Steps:
    Cut a paper(any?) 2 cmx2.5 cm in size and fold it halfway so it becomes 1 cmx2.5 cm in size.

And it as indicated in the image.

Place the cover and Viola! Please suggest any other ways to help the people about to ask for a replacement of their phone!!! :laugh: :p :fingers-crossed: