[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL][VALIDUS][V 6.1]SM T-310[lt01Wifi] ONLY!!.

Search This thread

alias4ever

Sep 19, 2011
I installed this ROM a week ago and yesterday I started having WiFi issues. :( My Tab says it is connected to the internet but it won't download anything whether it be through an app or through the Play Store. :( My Mother has the same ROM with the same issues. I know it is not my router as my other devices connect just fine. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions or this same issue? I LOVE this ROM but need Internet for it. ;)

Thanks for an awesome ROM!

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
I installed this ROM a week ago and yesterday I started having WiFi issues. :( My Tab says it is connected to the internet but it won't download anything whether it be through an app or through the Play Store. :( My Mother has the same ROM with the same issues. I know it is not my router as my other devices connect just fine. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions or this same issue? I LOVE this ROM but need Internet for it. ;)

Thanks for an awesome ROM!

Not sure what to tell you, I have not experienced this.

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alias4ever

Sep 19, 2011
Can anyone get their Tab to read a Samsung 64gb Class 10 microsd card? Or is that a known issue? Anything I can do to get it to read it as mine won't. :(

Thanks so much again! Awesome ROM otherwise! :)

alias4ever

Sep 19, 2011
No problem on my wife's SM-T310 with 6.1. She has a Samsung 64GB class 10 microSD XC running.

Interesting. I was able to get it to work. When I inserted the MicroSD card in at first it wasn't reading at all. This was on the 6.0 version. I haven't updated to the 6.1 quite yet (going to tonight). However, I got to thinking, I would just reboot my Tab and it works! My Tab is now reading the 64GB MicroSD card! YES! :victory: Thank you so much I LOVE this ROM! So fast, smooth, stable, and AWESOME battery life! Well 6.0 is...I am sure 6.1 will be just as good if not better. :good:

Keep up the great work! :laugh:

murat124

Sep 9, 2007
Toronto
Just installed v6.1, I must say this is an excellent rom. Very fast and stable.
Did not experience any graphical problems with games. Battery life is great.

However one problem I have is the screen cast function not working.
It won't see my smart TV. Stock rom has no problems with this. I stream movies
to the big screen so this is a must have future for me. When it works it is almost
as good as using an HDMI cable to the TV.

Thanks again for the great rom.

murayoshi

Dec 24, 2012
From the land beyond beyond
Just installed v6.1, I must say this is an excellent rom. Very fast and stable.
Did not experience any graphical problems with games. Battery life is great.

However one problem I have is the screen cast function not working.
It won't see my smart TV. Stock rom has no problems with this. I stream movies
to the big screen so this is a must have future for me. When it works it is almost
as good as using an HDMI cable to the TV.

Thanks again for the great rom.

I think you need chromecast dongle to work.......that's how I know but correct if I'm wrong

murat124

Sep 9, 2007
Toronto
I think you need chromecast dongle to work.......that's how I know but correct if I'm wrong

No this is not cromcast. It is a technology called Miracast. Samsung calls it Screen Mirroring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracast

You basically duplicate your devices screen to the TV. It seems it is supported with this rom under screen cast but not working.

Flashed back to stock 4.4.2 and it works fine

DTBrum

Apr 25, 2010
Birmingham
Been running this for a week now an I have to say I am impressed with it. Everything seems to work, it is very smooth and quick. It is reliable - I've not had any F/Cs during that time.

Only thing I miss is the device waking up when I open the case. Going to look to see if there is an app for that now.

maelfilk

Nov 17, 2010
Novosibirsk
Been running this for a week now an I have to say I am impressed with it. Everything seems to work, it is very smooth and quick. It is reliable - I've not had any F/Cs during that time.

Only thing I miss is the device waking up when I open the case. Going to look to see if there is an app for that now.

Could you share how does camera behave? Does video recording work well?

marek_poland

Aug 2, 2012
Torun
Hi everyone, is someone tested ART in this rom? Btw, this rom is awesome, no lag, no crash, way better than stock

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

TardyKilla

Nov 2, 2012
Mildly off topic but I'm running Validus TeslaRom 2.5 and my hardware navigation buttons don't work at all. Does anyone have any input they can share?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5_2_HEADER.png

5_2_FEATURE_list.png

SM-T310 ONLY!!!![lt01WiFi]

2014_04_20_04_35_24.png

Downloads:  https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712460043

Gapps: http://ironman.rombitch.com/devs/gzroms/Gapps/

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
    Use Latest Philz Recovery (6.0.4.9+) or Latest TWRP Recovery (Hasn't been tested)
    Wipe data/Factory reset
    Wipe Cache
    Format System
    Wipe Dalvik cache
    Install Zip
    Flash Gapps [GZ Aroma Installer] (or Newest Pa or Banks 4.4.2 Gapps)
    Install SuperSU v.1.94 flashable zip(OPTIONAL)
    Reboot
    Enjoy!!

Known Issue's

- This ROM is extremely feature packed (and addictive)

-You tell us

This ROM will NOT be supported here!!!!
    Use at your own risk, It is ONLY for the [Sm T-310 lt01Wifi]
    The Ground Zero team takes no responsibility for you bricking your device!

Check us out on Droid Hive
    http://droid-hive.com/

GROUND ZERO ROMS community on Google + : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109330559573276360638
    OK, I have been on this ROM for 24 hours now. Spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening on Hangouts with the Dev and team and I've never seen a more involved group!

I have enabled every option that can be turned on (with the exception of Bluetooth. I don't have any Bluetooth devices) and had absolutely no issues. There should be a new build sometime today or tomorrow fixing the Theme Manager, and there is a workaround available now for that issue.

Those of you who know me from the Nook Color, Captivate, Infuse, Note I and Nexus 7 forums.....know that I don't BS. So, I have to say that this is the best ROM I have used. It has everything you could want and anyone with a T-310 owes it to themselves to give this a try.:D:thumbup:

It even has scary clowns!!!:eek:
    Sent from my SM-T310 using xda app-developers app
    I will be posting the link to 5.1 OFFICIAL at Midnight tonight!! Themes are fixed! No need to use the selinux changer app. I can't find a single issue thus far. It is looking like a perfect build.

Stay tuned!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Could you download "Selinux mode changer" from the play store and change your device status to permissive while running the stock kernel?? We think that is what's messing with the Theme FC. I deleted the theme engine and provider right off my tablet so i cant test it right this second, but one of our dev's claims he used that app, changed to permissive and it fixed it. We are just testing the theory on all devices before trying to change the selinux status globally over all devices...thx in advance to anyone that wants to give it a whirl...

Works!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using xda app-developers app
    V5.1 OFFICIAL now available!!

OP is updated with links to the first OFFICIAL build of Validus for the SM-T310WiFi!!

-Theme's are fixed

Enjoy!