Repair Xperia U baseband - ST25i

Search This thread

nikoskip

Aug 11, 2010
I have this phone from a friend that doesnt have baseband, restart it self and works like a turtle. I think that he tried to flash baseband from ST25a and bricked up.

I already flash it with an ST25i TFT with no success. Any idea?

Min3r

Dec 8, 2012
If he simpy made a mistake in baseband, flashing a stock FTF with the correct baseband would fix the issue :( Try flashing a custom rom and see if there's any difference :p

Reactions: alexlorico

Min3r

Dec 8, 2012
Only FTFs contain Baseband. But a mistaken baseband shouldnt cause lagging rom. Odds are something else is the issue. Try with a custom rom and see if lags still persist.. That might help you out :p

Cheers

Reactions: alexlorico

nikoskip

Aug 11, 2010
I will try but lagging is my less important problem right now, I need to fix baseband first.

Thx.

nikoskip

Aug 11, 2010
Finnaly I solved my problem using Update Service software from Sony.

Why I did:

1.- I tried first with Update Service with no success
2.- I downloaded official ICS FTF for ST25i from this topic and flashed it using Flashtool with no success
3.- I tried again using Update Service and worked. Baseband restored ;)

Thx for your help Min3r ;)

Last edited:

rizkyfariz97

Jun 28, 2014
Bandar Lampung
Finnaly I solved my problem using Update Service software from Sony.

Why I did:

1.- I tried first with Update Service with no success
2.- I downloaded official ICS FTF for ST25i from this topic and flashed it using Flashtool with no success
3.- I tried again using Update Service and worked. Baseband restored ;)

Thx for your help Min3r ;)

how can you know if your baseband is lost. i think i have the same problem which is cant switch to wcdma, it always turn to be emergency call only.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If he simpy made a mistake in baseband, flashing a stock FTF with the correct baseband would fix the issue :( Try flashing a custom rom and see if there's any difference :p
    Only FTFs contain Baseband. But a mistaken baseband shouldnt cause lagging rom. Odds are something else is the issue. Try with a custom rom and see if lags still persist.. That might help you out :p

Cheers