verizon case compatible with edge to edge tempered glass?

Search This thread

danielhelms16

Aug 8, 2012
Auburn, AL
Okay. So I ordered a Nitro tempered glass screen protector. Very nice. True edge to edge screen protector and I highly recommend it. EBay is a fair price!

But anyway, I have a incipio dual pro case that I love, except for the fact that it interferes with the thick screen protector, causing it to lift up a hair in one corner making screen touch response lousy. Buyers beware...

I was just wondering if anyone has an idea of a good case(thick or thin) that will work! I was thinking about the trident cyclops case, and maybe ripping out the built in protector... help!

wgilles

Mar 9, 2011
Okay. So I ordered a Nitro tempered glass screen protector. Very nice. True edge to edge screen protector and I highly recommend it. EBay is a fair price!

But anyway, I have a incipio dual pro case that I love, except for the fact that it interferes with the thick screen protector, causing it to lift up a hair in one corner making screen touch response lousy. Buyers beware...

I was just wondering if anyone has an idea of a good case(thick or thin) that will work! I was thinking about the trident cyclops case, and maybe ripping out the built in protector... help!

I'm using the Diztronic case with the nitro screen. It doesn't lift up AS LONG AS you aligned the nitro correctly. If it is even on both sides you're good to go.