[Q] CWM Recovery from GT-I9195 on SCH-l435?

Search This thread

RobinDean

Feb 28, 2011
Chicago
www.RobinDean.com
Every day I get up and think to myself "there are only two things left that I'd like to do in terms of tweaking this phone":

The first is a succesful implementation of the v6 supercharger script, which at the moment has to be run manually. That's because there's a bug with SManager Script Manager that only effects Samsung devices. I'm in communication with the developer and that will hopefully be remedied soon.

The other is what I'd like to ask all of you about. It's regarding CWM Recovery.

My impatience has google repeatedly bringing me back to the same article on how to root/cwm GT-I9195.

Namely, this link: http://www.andromint.com/root-install-cwm-recovery-samsung-galaxy-s4-mini/

Now, my phone is SCH-l435 (Verizon). I'm already rooted. Are the odds good that CWM from GT-l9195 would work on my device?

Talk me down, wisers. Talk me down.

Last edited:

RobinDean

Feb 28, 2011
Chicago
www.RobinDean.com
Thanks, both of you. I'll check out the links as well this weekend.

As for your effort to get it going, wow ... you've got my gratitude!

Let me know if there's any way I can help. I'm not a developer but I am programmatically tech-savvy.

Thanks, both of you. I'll check out the links as well this weekend.

As for your effort to get it going, wow ... you've got my gratitude!

Let me know if there's any way I can help. I'm not a developer but I am programmatically tech-savvy.

well if you get a chance I need some help just message me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anything I've been working on it since last night, took a nap and I am back at it today, either way it shouldn't be long from now
    No

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Sorry if I seemed rude but my girl was asleep and the dang keys were waking her but I didn't want a potential brick of sorts to occur as I read the post in its freshness...

But no I dont think that'll work