[Humor][HOX EDITION] You know you're rooted when...

Search This thread

hv6478

Apr 14, 2009
Ykyrw you walk into your girlfriend naked in your bed and the first thing you think of is to show her your new version of CM10.

Ykyrw every remotely similar shade of blue makes you think about CM.

Ykyrw it's 4am and your browser history has 10 pages of XDA links.

Ykyrw your computer screen suddenly looks 10x larger than before.

Ykyrw you try to touch your computer screen to make it work.

Ykyrw when you use someone else's phone and get pissed off when booting into recovery doesn't work or exist.

Good for now.

Sent from my CM10ified Beast (a.k.a. HTC One XL)

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

You know you're rooted when you've become tired of deleting goo-inside.me from your browser history.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Ykyrw you don't clear the goo-inside.me browser history, but leave it there on purpose.

Sent from my CM10ified Beast (a.k.a. HTC One XL)

Last edited:
Reactions: RollTribe

Herc08

Jan 30, 2013
You know you're rooted when you are all gitty when you flash a ROM.

I know it's lame, but being a new rooter, is really amazing. It's like living under a rock.

It just hit me: YKYRW you go to a cell phone booth, look at the model, and then pull out your phone to go to the XDA app and see if it can be rooted or not. (I haven't done it, yet)

Last edited:

Desertman123

Jan 22, 2013
You know you're rooted when you are all gitty when you flash a ROM.

I know it's lame, but being a new rooter, is really amazing. It's like living under a rock.

It just hit me: YKYRW you go to a cell phone booth, look at the model, and then pull out your phone to go to the XDA app and see if it can be rooted or not. (I haven't done it, yet)

Ykyrw you buy a phone specifically for the purpose of flashing a certain custom Rom on it.

Sent from my VenomXL using Xparent Red

I'm guilty of this.

My first experience with rooting/installing ROMs was with a friend's HTC Inspire 4G. Since then that's all I wanted in a phone. I researched tons of phones on multiple carriers since my contract was ending soon, and if I couldn't install CM, I threw that option in the trash.

styleKIMCHEE

May 18, 2012
And I still don't understand why. I think it's because I used titanium backup to push system files from 2.3 to 4.0

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when someone at a party says “hey you have that awesome 12/8 mp camera phone right? Please take a pic of us” and you can only sheepishly reply “Cyanogenmod doesn’t have working camera yet”

this one happens a lot to me
    You know you're rooted when you're texting your GF and decide to flash a new rom instead.

Yeah I actually did that. :eek:
    Thanks for bringing this thread back to life guys, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

You know your rooted when every other post in the general section is of some noob flashing a international hox rom and bricking his hox.
    :beer:
    Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app
    You know your rooted when "flash" no longer relates to camera

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    you know your rooted when your android is three versions newer then the official release