HTC One OS-2.24.61.1 Help!!!

Search This thread

PileNick

Mar 15, 2014
Hello xDaDevelopers I need your help plss
I have HTC one bought 2nd hand couple of days phone was rooted, and i didn't see that when i bought it becouse never had one before or see one!!
Phone was working fine before i done somethink wrong
I try to return it to sotck rom when i get into recovery ''ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6''
!Ive gone into this and pressed the "wipe" button and "format data" thinking this would do a full factory reset for the phone.....I was wrong!
I now have no OS on the phone and i'm stuck with big problem as i'm a driver and use my phone as nav..
I try 2 days read at google, forums i can't found way to fix it try evrythink.

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6
options when i get there i have just
-reboot system now
-install zip
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-backup and storage
-advanced

When I go into the bootload the following info is there......

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.17.3250.14
OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-2.24.61.1
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jun 21 2013, 23:33:16.0
Help please I have adb/fastboot at my c/ install it!

CYNiCAL2KX

Dec 27, 2010
Hello xDaDevelopers I need your help plss
I have HTC one bought 2nd hand couple of days phone was rooted, and i didn't see that when i bought it becouse never had one before or see one!!
Phone was working fine before i done somethink wrong
I try to return it to sotck rom when i get into recovery ''ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6''
!Ive gone into this and pressed the "wipe" button and "format data" thinking this would do a full factory reset for the phone.....I was wrong!
I now have no OS on the phone and i'm stuck with big problem as i'm a driver and use my phone as nav..
I try 2 days read at google, forums i can't found way to fix it try evrythink.

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6
options when i get there i have just
-reboot system now
-install zip
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-backup and storage
-advanced

When I go into the bootload the following info is there......

*** TAMPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.17.3250.14
OpenDSP-v31.120.274.0617
OS-2.24.61.1
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Jun 21 2013, 23:33:16.0
Help please I have adb/fastboot at my c/ install it!

since you've not had the phone for so long, do you have knowledge of android phones?? Just make sure when chosing a rom, you chose correctly for your phone since all HTC One's aren't the same, there are many beginners guides in the forum so look around.

But, if you are confident

download a rom, put the rom in your adb folder.
boot phone into recovery and connect to PC then chose Advanced, then sideload
from adb folder, open cmd window (Shift and Right click -->Open command window here)
type - adb devices - A device should appear beginning with sideload (if a device doesn't appear, try another USB port, cable etc, and if still persist, uninstall HTC Drivers and software, reboot, then install http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2263822THESE)
now type - adb sideload rom.zip - then wait until it's complete
I think on cwm the rom should begin installing after sideload is completed, however if not, go to install, and chose sideload.zip in /sdcard/0/

and since you're s-on, you will have to flash boot.img manually, which is very easy to do.
open rom.zip, extract boot.img to adb folder
reboot phone into bootloader from ClockWorkMod (or hold vol down and power button together)
connect phone to PC, it should read fastboot usb
open a cmd window in adb folder (as before)
type - fastboot flash boot boot.img
now boot chose hboot and reboot
Hopefully that will work for you.

Also

Last edited:

PileNick

Mar 15, 2014
since you've not had the phone for so long, do you have knowledge of android phones?? Just make sure when chosing a rom, you chose correctly for your phone since all HTC One's aren't the same, there are many beginners guides in the forum so look around.

But, if you are confident

download a rom, put the rom in your adb folder.
boot phone into recovery and connect to PC then chose Advanced, then sideload
from adb folder, open cmd window (Shift and Right click -->Open command window here)
type - adb devices - A device should appear beginning with sideload (if a device doesn't appear, try another USB port, cable etc, and if still persist, uninstall HTC Drivers and software, reboot, then install http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2263822THESE)
now type - adb sideload rom.zip - then wait until it's complete
I think on cwm the rom should begin installing after sideload is completed, however if not, go to install, and chose sideload.zip in /sdcard/0/

and since you're s-on, you will have to flash boot.img manually, which is very easy to do.
open rom.zip, extract boot.img to adb folder
reboot phone into bootloader from ClockWorkMod (or hold vol down and power button together)
connect phone to PC, it should read fastboot usb
open a cmd window in adb folder (as before)
type - fastboot flash boot boot.img
now boot chose hboot and reboot
Hopefully that will work for you.

Also

Hello friend heartily thank you for coming
each step carefully follow very much hope that I'll be able to reborn!
I ask you, finally, if you can help me find the right ROM...
I do not know exactly what to look for and where so many numbers after 2 days at these website my head wrong huh
Thank You ''CYNiCAL2KX''

mb_guy

Sep 6, 2008
Winnipeg
I do not know exactly what to look for and where so many numbers after 2 days at these website my head wrong huh
Thank You ''CYNiCAL2KX''

First you will need to get adb installed on your PC and connected to your phone. At that point run "fastboot getvar all" then others here can advice you of the proper rom or ruu for your device.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Thank You ''CYNiCAL2KX''

Download this backup, this is your stock rom (CWM nandroid)
save it to your adb/fastboot folder
then in cwm adb push it to /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup
and restore from the backup