Anybody know howto port roms from dlx to dlxu dlxub1?

Search This thread

nick841

Jul 15, 2013
It's not easy because the devices have different frameworks ..it's easier port a Rom from dlx to htl21

nick841

Jul 15, 2013
If you want to port a sense-based ROM, it is not difficult because both two devices based their sense on the M8 one. So you can use the stock kernel, but if you want to port a CM or AOSP, it's very difficult. Kairi is working on porting the CM for our Butterfly.

xunus

Feb 22, 2010
If you want to port a sense-based ROM, it is not difficult because both two devices based their sense on the M8 one. So you can use the stock kernel, but if you want to port a CM or AOSP, it's very difficult. Kairi is working on porting the CM for our Butterfly.

Oh really? As of 4-4-2014 Kairi said the project has stopped because there isn't enough users helping him out.

nick841

Jul 15, 2013
Oh really? As of 4-4-2014 Kairi said the project has stopped because there isn't enough users helping him out.

Where do you read this fact? In his official thread he said only that he doesn't release anything for the moment because the project is hard and ask for helps.

Michiel0912

Apr 27, 2012
I have made a port of NuSense Six for DNA Droid that is running on my European HTC Butterfly (x920e, Deluxe_U).
Sense 6 is great on the Butterfly phone!

Schwarzie2k

Dec 27, 2014
I have made a port of NuSense Six for DNA Droid that is running on my European HTC Butterfly (x920e, Deluxe_U).
Sense 6 is great on the Butterfly phone!

Is there any chance that you might release this port?

I also own a X920e and dont find ANY custom rom that runs on a x920e, all i found so far are for the x920d :(

And any chance that anyone has a Custom ROm WITHOUT Sense? ;)