Qualcomm releases adreno 2xx drivers

Search This thread

david_hume

Jan 25, 2012
The Land of the Ninjas
Not for our phone, but good for people who are rocking the EVO 4G and the OG Incredible. That article was for phones with the Adreno 200 GPU. The Droid Incredible 2 has Adreno 205 GPU, so it will be incompatible.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

Jul 9, 2011
Not for our phone, but good for people who are rocking the EVO 4G and the OG Incredible. That article was for phones with the Adreno 200 GPU. The Droid Incredible 2 has Adreno 205 GPU, so it will be incompatible.

If you follow the link posted it says the driver supports any Android 2xx device for ICS. I would assume 2xx means the entire 200 series of gpus.

aeroevan

Oct 22, 2011
If you follow the link posted it says the driver supports any Android 2xx device for ICS. I would assume 2xx means the entire 200 series of gpus.

Yep, I just tested and they work on my build. I haven't done any benchmarks to see how much better they are though.

If you want to use them, you can just adb push them to their proper directory. I will be using those drivers for my next build (already pushed them to my proprietary_vendor_htc on github).

jbarcus81

Jul 30, 2010
Marietta, OH
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Will this fix camera all the way?

I don't think so.. Camera drivers (proper) come from HTC I believe..

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Yep, I just tested and they work on my build. I haven't done any benchmarks to see how much better they are though.

If you want to use them, you can just adb push them to their proper directory. I will be using those drivers for my next build (already pushed them to my proprietary_vendor_htc on github).

How can I get this in your zip before I even flash the rom aero?

aeroevan

Oct 22, 2011

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Just unzip the rom and drivers and simply replace the files in the rom with the ones in the driver. Rezip and should be good to go. But I think people have turned the drivers in a flashable patch, so either way should work.

romma1

Jun 1, 2011
I am looking for info on these drivers. Do we flash these to our phones like a rom? Or a radio? When do they (or are they already available to install)?

Been looking and I do not see anything definitive. Thanks! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just unzip the rom and drivers and simply replace the files in the rom with the ones in the driver. Rezip and should be good to go. But I think people have turned the drivers in a flashable patch, so either way should work.
    https://developer.qualcomm.com/foru...-optimization-adreno/8081?page=3#comment-6691

Excuse spelling mistakes, I'm posting this from my phone. This is good news, right?