Play Store says "Isn't Compatible" for Dead Trigger 2

Search This thread

xnickfx

May 20, 2013
When going to the Dead Trigger 2 page in the Play Store I get the message that my device isn't compatible. I am running the new ProBAM ROM and I had the LCD density set to 420 so I changed it back to the default stock density which I believe is 480 and I still get the same message saying that the device isn't compatible.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, would you please be so kind in telling me how to get the the Play Store to recognize my device as compatible for the Dead Trigger 2 game? Thank you!

Sent from my [Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 - ProBAM 1.2.5 ROM - Faux008Ultimate Kernel] using XDA Developers App

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390710939619.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390710939619.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,130
Last edited:

Beauenheim

Sep 12, 2012
Google Pixel
Google Pixel XL
When going to the Dead Trigger 2 page in the Play Store I get the message that my device isn't compatible. I am running the new ProBAM ROM and I had the LCD density set to 420 so I changed it back to the default stock density which I believe is 480 and I still get the same message saying that the device isn't compatible.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, would you please be so kind in telling me how to get the the Play Store to recognize my device as compatible for the Dead Trigger 2 game? Thank you!

Sent from my [Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 - ProBAM 1.2.5 ROM - Faux008Ultimate Kernel] using XDA Developers App

Try getting the Market fix from the Xposed repository.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Please don't mention "bam" on xda. Discussion is not allowed

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Reactions: zacharyt86

zacharyt86

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit

Pardon my ignorance, but why can't he mention the ProBAM ROM? I'm not even sure what a ProBAM Rom is, this is my first nexus device. But the ROM he's talking about even has it's own thread here on XDA http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2615590 Why is it not ok to mention it but it's ok for it to have a thread here?

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Pardon my ignorance, but why can't he mention the ProBAM ROM? I'm not even sure what a ProBAM Rom is, this is my first nexus device. But the ROM he's talking about even has it's own thread here on XDA http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2615590 Why is it not ok to mention it but it's ok for it to have a thread here?

Hmmm odd. I thought all bam roms were banned?!

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

zacharyt86

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I have no idea or info on why its supposed to be banned, but it was just created on the 18th so maybe it just that the moderators haven't noticed yet? Like I said I have no understanding on the situation or anything, I was just curious why he wasn't allowed to mention a ROM thats available for download here on XDA.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
I have no idea or info on why its supposed to be banned, but it was just created on the 18th so maybe it just that the moderators haven't noticed yet? Like I said I have no understanding on the situation or anything, I was just curious why he wasn't allowed to mention a ROM thats available for download here on XDA.

I see the thread you linked to has already been reported to the moderators so lets see what they decide. Probably best to put this discussion on hold until an outcome

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

zacharyt86

I see the thread you linked to has already been reported to the moderators so lets see what they decide. Probably best to put this discussion on hold until an outcome

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Ok no problem. I dont want to get into trouble. By the way, how can you tell if a thread has been reported for something to the moderators? I really dont want to get suspended or banned over something, I love it here lol.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Ok no problem. I dont want to get into trouble. By the way, how can you tell if a thread has been reported for something to the moderators? I really dont want to get suspended or banned over something, I love it here lol.

You wont get banned for discussing it. Just advised not to.

When you report a post, it tells you if its already been reported

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012
I may be mistaken but I believe it was jellybam that was banned from xda.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium HD app

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
I may be mistaken but I believe it was jellybam that was banned from xda.

...and everything from that "dev" subsequent and any derivative of his "work".

The word "bam" is usually a clue. So lets see

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Igio made jelly bam and stole the work of others. Probam is made by codecx and he claims it is made from source. He does have links on github, maybe its legit. Time will tell.

Reactions: danarama

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Yeah. Still though, using "bam" in the title is not a good idea ;)

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-----------------------
    Sent via tapatalk.

-----------------------
    Sent via tapatalk.

-----------------------
    Sent via tapatalk.

You wont get banned for discussing it. Just advised not to.

When you report a post, it tells you if its already been reported

-----------------------
    Sent via tapatalk.

-----------------------
    Sent via tapatalk.

Igio made jelly bam and stole the work of others. Probam is made by codecx and he claims it is made from source. He does have links on github, maybe its legit. Time will tell.