[Q] ViperOne 6.2.1 Questions

Search This thread

JoeColadarci

May 23, 2014
Hello. I just flashed this ROM and the phone works. I have all my apps and contacts, etc. However, besides it showing in the Software Information section of the About page, there is absolutely no indication of the ROM being installed. My home screen is black and I lost my top status bar normally showing the signal, time, battery life, etc. Any ideas?

SakreD

May 21, 2014
Hello. I just flashed this ROM and the phone works. I have all my apps and contacts, etc. However, besides it showing in the Software Information section of the About page, there is absolutely no indication of the ROM being installed. My home screen is black and I lost my top status bar normally showing the signal, time, battery life, etc. Any ideas?

Did you "Remove Sense" and select to install Google Now Launcher in the Viper installer? Because that was giving me issues similar to yours. Try doing another clean install and this time either do not remove Sense, or if you decide to remove sense select Nova Launcher instead.

JoeColadarci

May 23, 2014
Oops

Turns out I was only flashing the update. After reading more into it I realized the ROM was 1.3g and flashed it, then the update.

Did you "Remove Sense" and select to install Google Now Launcher in the Viper installer? Because that was giving me issues similar to yours. Try doing another clean install and this time either do not remove Sense, or if you decide to remove sense select Nova Launcher instead.

JoeColadarci

May 23, 2014
Battery Life

So, my phone has been unplugged for about 2 hours. It was barely used and just about all apps are closed. My battery is down to 88%. How can I improve the battery life? Is there any kind of "tweek" available?

Nathalie345

Jul 23, 2014
HELP! Statusbar changed into white Icons

I need help! I didn't know where to post it, so I try it here..
My "Circle Batterie" in ViperOne 6.2.0 which normally changes the colours (100-75% = blue; 74-50% = green ...) is suddenly white.
And the Icons like the alarm clock, bluetooth... is white too even though I set purple as the colour of these.

Thank You for answer. :)