Anyone in UK got theirs yet?

Search This thread

lilHermit

Retired Recognized Developer
May 6, 2009
Mine is with courier too...

Reading on how to get wifi tethering working now ;)

lilH

spr33

Jan 10, 2007
Staffordshire
Mine arrived this morning at 8.47am. I'm at work though and it was signed for by a family member. I'm not sure if its been taxed/dutied yet. Will post back after 3.30 when I get home.

pufeks

Dec 27, 2006
delivery

Mine is out for delivery today as well. I called DHL to check if and when i have to pay VAT/customs duty but was told that DHL will send an invoice in the next two weeks, if that helps

tallen3

Oct 2, 2007
Cardiff
I've not heard anything yet!

I ordered mine minutes before the anouncement ended and the status on my order still hasn't changed. I've emailed them and all I've had are automated replies so I'm not very happy.

vas41

Jul 26, 2009
Got mine about an hour ago, been playing with it. Coming from htc magic it is just pure joy to use. No longer does it have data connection problems in low signal 3g areas. This really bugged me in my htc magic. Everything else about it has pretty much been discussed.

Not sure whats gonna happen with vat though. Havent been invoiced for it yet.

spr33

Jan 10, 2007
Staffordshire
To answer your questions:

I'm in Stoke-on-Trent
I ordered at around 8pm on Tuesday
I have no idea if I've been charged tax/duty yet.

And yes, I can't wait to get home.

G1, be gone!

TDiDaddy

Dec 5, 2007
I'm in Stoke too!

Ordered mine at 12:02am on the 6th Jan and got the shiping confirmation at 1:46am this morning. It has just left Cincinatti:

1/7/2010 7:36 am Depart Facility Cincinnati Hub, OH

Fingers crossed...

Sort of wishing I'd waited a little longer now as it's coming to Voda UK in Feb...Got the tech red mist...oh dear...

Bumble-Bee

Senior Recognized Developer & Original Autobot
Feb 21, 2009
twitter.com
Mine has been shipped, I orders on the 5th as well, iv never delt with vat loike this befor :-| normaly u get cahrged or invoiced at dalivery. Maybe as it's so new and not in the uk yet maybe Thera a "what is it worth" issue ... Maybe :-s

daleski75

Jul 21, 2008
Northampton
Ordered mine at 6.00pm on the 6th jan credit card got declined tried with another one and now it is stuck saying retry in progress even though they assured me it is all ok.

I think the shipping process is completely random!