{Theme}{4.3} The Best Theme Ever For Note 10.1 V2014 By SiR M V2 Update 27 March 2014

Search This thread

thermax04

Nov 26, 2010
yes no problem, most important thing is not themed before to be sure that all icons are themed probably with no conflict with any other theme
May I ask u how do u deodexed yr rom?

Sent from my SM-N9005

MPH33

Jan 10, 2012
wow... i flashed this rom in recovery and it didnt do anything. i actually flashed it twice. is it hidden in settings?

mikep2323

Dec 14, 2011
wow... i flashed this rom in recovery and it didnt do anything. i actually flashed it twice. is it hidden in settings?

It themes stuff on tablet.Its not a rom.All the pictures on first page are what it themes, but its for jellybean not kit kat so thats probably why it didnt do anything.

Last edited:

aburns7487

Mar 14, 2011
Hes correct. I was original tester. Thermax04 lives in Egypt & he has a massive apt remodel going....im waiting on him too..

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Enter A New Era Of Theming
    The Best Theme Ever Made For Note 10.1 V2014
    By The Great Pharaoh Sir M

attachment.php

After the great success of my Note3 theme
    {Theme}{4.4.2}{4.3} The Best Theme Ever 4 Note 3 By SiR M V3.5 Updated 14 Mar. 2014

Here Iam presenting my 1st Theme for Note 10.1 V2014
    Not a complete theme yet

JB 4.3 Version 2
    Updated 27 March 2014

Launcher App
    attachment.php

Gallery App
    attachment.php

Volume & Power Menu
    attachment.php

Air Command
    attachment.php

Download

Note 10.1 JB Theme V2 By SiR M

Version 1

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Download

Just place the zip file in your mobile, reboot to recovery, flash and enjoy (No need to wipe)

BACKUP your system (NAND via recovery) or original apk before flashing, so u can use it 2 go back 2 previous state.
    It is your choice and your responsibility

If u get any wifi connectivity after flashing the theme, here is the fix
    Flash bind droid kernel, or just need to do build prop fix...ro.securestorage from true to false, save it then reboot and it will work. No need to reflash kernel.

Actually I changed my build.prop setting in the ro.securestorage. support from true to false, which fixed the issue,

Pls. verify what rom and Bulid do u use and your phone model, to check compatibility
    If u liked the theme just hit Thank You button, and if u did not like it (Realllly!!!) just leave in peace, do not flash and come later asking how 2 remove it

NOTE: theme does not include any mods and I do not do any mods, so do not ask 4 any mods

Credits for providing apk, testing and sharing screen shots to aburns7487 & diablo_sv01

Theme Tested on Their devices
    SM-P605 3G+LTE & Wi-Fi
    SM-P600 3G+LTE

If You Like My Work, or Want A Special Modification That Suits Your Taste, Donate To Me
    Time And Effort Needs Food

Very good theme ! Many thanks !!!
    Glad that u like it, you can also hit Thank u or Donate 4 me button :D
    Great work...all who have Note 10.1 2014 now have an option for a theme,
    Outstanding!
    Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
    U R the reason that this theme is up here, Thank u
    Do you have to be rooted to use this theme?
    You need advanced recovery to flash it, so yes u have 2 be rooted
    Flash bind droid kernel

Sent from my SM-P905V using xda app-developers app
    Actually I changed my build.prop setting in the ro.securestorage. support from true to false, which fixed the issue, but I'll hit your thx anyway! !

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    Looks nice, good sharing