Android L

Search This thread

2 chainz

Oct 28, 2012
So we ALL! have either MKBHD Android L review or someone else's... I wonder.. Since motorola still has some things with Google will the MAXX, ULTRA etc get the update after the google play devices and nexus devices... im not too sure because we all know how verizon is... what do you guys think?

josuearisty

Dec 4, 2010
Somewhere!
Ikr if the s3 is still getting updates so shall we
s3? do you mean the Samsung Galaxy s3? really? oh God! how could you?

Did you know that Motorola has become the best at updating?

Did you know that s3 was release in april 2012 and our phone was released on september 2013?

s3 updating life is dead with kitkat, ultra has just got 1 update after released and its just 9 months old, I could bet we will get android L officially.

Pure Heroine

Jul 5, 2014
s3? do you mean the Samsung Galaxy s3? really? oh God! how could you?

Did you know that Motorola has become the best at updating?

Did you know that s3 was release in april 2012 and our phone was released on september 2013?

s3 updating life is dead with kitkat, ultra has just got 1 update after released and its just 9 months old, I could bet we will get android L officially.

Lol I liked you're post! You are right how dare I mention a Samsung device... But honestly Samsung is terrible... And reading you're post is true, I'm looking forward to android L with a few Motorola tweaks! :D

josuearisty

Dec 4, 2010
Somewhere!
Lol I liked you're post! You are right how dare I mention a Samsung device... But honestly Samsung is terrible... And reading you're post is true, I'm looking forward to android L with a few Motorola tweaks! :D

Not because samsung is terrible, s3 update dead line just ended, s3 users should be lucky they got kitkat.

s3 is more than 2 years old. They should do that with every phone.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts