DISCONTINUED [DEV][WIP] ICS / CM9 (4.0.4) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel

Search This thread

botto00

Jun 5, 2009
Feb 26, 2012
It seems you do not have a partition

<6> [2.454867] nvtegrapart: # 14 [DAT] start = 4762624 size = 26338304

I think the problem is related to the use of NVFLASH.

Tomorrow morning, continued studying in Spain is very late and work tomorrow

I really appreciate the help. I'll PM you so we don't hijack the thread.

LeonP5

Apr 19, 2011
Im on alpha 4 and my folio reacte even faster than on Dexter folio mod 1.4 or folio comb

As I've said over and over my only issue is with being stuck on sleep and forced to do a reboot ... still no answer but whatever...(tho I did crawl thru the whole topic and didn't see any option... its no biggies but its still annoying to shut down my device every time I stop using it...)

Sent from my folio100 using XDA Premium HD app

The way to avoid the sod (sleep of death) is the same as other rom: I set the minimum frequency at 456/600 MHz.

On this rom at the moment I tried only the performance governor and it always stay alive, no Sod but battery drain is very high also on standby. Try other configuration I'm sure you can avoid it too :-D

Anyway my problem is another one: No internal memory is detected.
I can install apps but I can't use the camera cuz it says "you need a SD to use camera" T^T
I wanna use the internal storage of course.. and if I go on the memory section in the setting, the settings app crash... is the same on your folio??

Reactions: ReiverBlade

DT84

Mar 23, 2008
Could anybody tell me how to use my Huawei E173 branded Internet key with my Folio? I'm using alpha 3 at the moment.

Thank you.

highpoiss

Jan 19, 2008
Barendrecht
thanks great rom

just want to say thanks for this great rom alpha 4
Every thing is working great.
Wifi can be turned on and of and almost always auto connects.
no problems with sod.
no problems with partition
full hd in you tube
full flash support
plays almost all games nfs shift and gta III

the only thing that is bugging me is that sound give hick up

keep this great rom a live i,m looking forward to alpha 5

bye

LeonP5

Apr 19, 2011
just want to say thanks for this great rom alpha 4
Every thing is working great.
Wifi can be turned on and of and almost always auto connects.
no problems with sod.
no problems with partition
full hd in you tube
full flash support
plays almost all games nfs shift and gta III

the only thing that is bugging me is that sound give hick up

keep this great rom a live i,m looking forward to alpha 5

bye

Can you use the internal storage to save photos and videos? If it is please tell me how. :)

mr.gonzoo

Aug 20, 2009
Edinburgh, UK
Guys, I don't know why but for me (Alpha3) still some demanding 3D games keep flashing screen or crash (like GTA III, Modern Combat 3, Six Guns etc, of course original). Yesterday, I've made completely clean installation (like described above). What should I do to repair it?

Could anybody tell me how to use my Huawei E173 branded Internet key with my Folio? I'm using alpha 3 at the moment.

Thank you.
I'd also like to know that :).

Last edited:

swimmer 4

May 29, 2011
pc-hardware.be
Guys, I don't know why but for me (Alpha3) still some demanding 3D games keep flashing screen or crash (like GTA III, Modern Combat 3, Six Guns etc, of course original). Yesterday, I've made completely clean installation (like described above). What should I do to repair it?

I'd also like to know that :).

I have an other hawei but I must put the usb devices in my folio before I boot my tablet. I do nothing else too let it work. I must also not put in my pincode on my folio but on my pc he alsked my pincode I have nothing special done with my hawei device.

Sent from my LT15i using XDA

yohannsiche

Nov 19, 2008
Hi every body, no suggestions?

Hi everybody,

I come back after two months overtheseas, and when i left, my girlfriend told me that our folio didn't startup.

I didn't tell her, but i had just installed latest build one day before leaving....
But it seems that my daughter who is 2.5 years old plugged it some time ago and it started fine.

But since one week it wouldn't start anymore, I tried to empty the battery but no more results. The led shine but nothing on the screen.
Usual codes on startup don't work, no more chance with "reset hole" on the back of the tablet.

Just hoping that my loved tiny daughter didn't perform 5 power and vol+ (the ones that brick the tab!!)

I can't acces nothing, fastboot or adb, no boot screen...

Does anybody see something that i can do to get it back please.

For the moment, I will leave it without battery for a few days.

Thanks for all.

Yoh

No ideas about my problem?

Still in the same state.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts