SELinux Permissive KERNEL

Search This thread

yanniclord

So i need a SELinux Permissive KERNEL for the Galaxy Note III SM-N9005, that doesnt have bugs like that WiFi isnt working, or Camera isnt working, or Force Close of Apps or so. The best i found was the WonderChild Kernel, only problem was that the Camera wasnt working at all, and it ran hot like a baked pizza after some time. Else it was great, the other that i found also set my SELinux to Permissive, but has WiFi and Force Closing issue. Is there ANY kernel out there that is almost problem free? Cause i NEED SELinux on Permissive. I found a way to set SELinux to Permissive without any KERNEL, but the STOCK ROM doesnt support init.d afaik, so it resets everytime i reboot. (Now the problem is im stuck at the same problem as the other guy, i get when i i try to run the script: chmod /sys/fs/selinux/enforce "Permission Denied") Here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471416&page=7

If anyone knows a way, how to set SELinux to Permissive, that works on reboot (best is just having a KERNEL that does that), please tell me. Thanks

Last edited:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
So i need a SELinux Permissive KERNEL for the Galaxy Note III SM-N9005, that doesnt have bugs like that WiFi isnt working, or Camera isnt working, or Force Close of Apps or so. The best i found was the WonderChild Kernel, only problem was that the Camera wasnt working at all, and it ran hot like a baked pizza after some time. Else it was great, the other that i found also set my SELinux to Permissive, but has WiFi and Force Closing issue. Is there ANY kernel out there that is almost problem free? Cause i NEED SELinux on Permissive. I found a way to set SELinux to Permissive without any KERNEL, but the STOCK ROM doesnt support init.d afaik, so it resets everytime i reboot. (Now the problem is im stuck at the same problem as the other guy, i get when i i try to run the script: chmod /sys/fs/selinux/enforce "Permission Denied") Here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471416&page=7

If anyone knows a way, how to set SELinux to Permissive, that works on reboot (best is just having a KERNEL that does that), please tell me. Thanks

CivZ Rev 3.2

yanniclord

I use it on my note 3 have done for a while, Here it is and for future reference and updates go HERE it's in his custom ROM thread..

Sorry, havent mentioned it, i try to STAY at STOCK. NO Custom ROM, only KERNEL or Mods. But i like the ROM, i may try it some time.

Edit: ok the ROM seems awesome, thanks, i just hope it doesnt remove the Boot Sound, thats one of the features i like at the Note 3 :p

Last edited: