Kikat: I removed the lockscreen clock widget and can't get it back

Search This thread

spexwood

Feb 13, 2011
On my stock KK lockscreen, I removed the default clock widget (the basic text with the time and date) and now I can't get it back. It isn't appearing in the list of lockscreen widgets!

How do I re-add it to my lockscreen without doing a factory reset!?

BTW, by "remove" I mean that I dragged it over to the Remove slot and it was just removed from the lockscreen. I did NOT freeze the clock widget or delete it via Titanium Backup or something.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

tatkovladko

May 29, 2012
Sofia
Just remove all widgets from the lockscreen and it will automagically reappear. LG's logic... They screwed some things with this KK update. The stock LG weather lockscreen widget of 4.1.2 to me is a huge loss.

spexwood

Feb 13, 2011
Just remove all widgets from the lockscreen and it will automagically reappear. LG's logic... They screwed some things with this KK update. The stock LG weather lockscreen widget of 4.1.2 to me is a huge loss.

Thank you. That worked, despite it being stupid to have to do that. :/
I also think it's stupid that they give use a favorite contacts widget, but it can't be used on the lockscreen.

I agree that they screwed some things up too. Overall, the update is great, but for me, getting rid of the aspect ratio correction option in settings is a huge screw up. I have apps that I rely on for work that don't display right without that option. It's pissing me off now that they don't display correctly!!!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk