White screen protector

Search This thread

Starseed

Dec 24, 2011
I have been wondering if there is a white screen protector for the galaxy s2. Cause i know someone whom has a white one, and it makes me jealous not to have one like that. Any around or anyone got one?

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
OP is probably referring to the SGP Glas screen protector

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium App

AntwanL

Dec 17, 2007
Monmouth, OR
I know Amazon has the mirror ones for our phones, just search "i777 mirror screen protector" but I wouldn't recommend it. Aside from the "show off" factor they suck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Alucardis666

Jul 27, 2009
Miramar
I'm 110% against screen protectors, they peel off after a few weeks and usually disort the screen pretty badly. Plus most feel akward and can cause issues with the touch sensitivity.

AntwanL

Dec 17, 2007
Monmouth, OR
I'm 110% against screen protectors, they peel off after a few weeks and usually disort the screen pretty badly. Plus most feel akward and can cause issues with the touch sensitivity.

I'm using the Otterboxone and its ok, no bubbles, no peeling and no effect on accuracy or feel. It does have a bluish wave when the screen is off but you can't see it at all when its on even if you try.
I agree I have seen some that feel horrible and ruin the phone but otterbox got it just right.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Alucardis666

Jul 27, 2009
Miramar
I'm using the Otterboxone and its ok, no bubbles, no peeling and no effect on accuracy or feel. It does have a bluish wave when the screen is off but you can't see it at all when its on even if you try.
I agree I have seen some that feel horrible and ruin the phone but otterbox got it just right.

Did it come with your case or do they sell it seperatetly? I may check it out if it's half as good as you make it sound :)

Post a link please.

kytrauma

Oct 22, 2010
Bardstown
+1 for the otterbox screen protector. Works well compared to the cheek ones. I don't know if you can get it by itself tho.

Sent from my unf#cked att sgs2

dreadlord369

Mar 16, 2007
If you want a great screen protector, go with the SGP Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]:

http://www.amazon.com/SGP-Samsung-P...6SUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330006064&sr=8-1

Greatest screen protector I have EVER had. The coating on the screen protector makes it feel like you are touching the glass, there is NO rainbow effect, size is great (if you put it on right, which is pretty easy, it seems like there is no screen protector at all), no peel at all, and no residue left if you decide to take it off.

Starseed

Dec 24, 2011
Wow! Wish i had enough money to buy all these. Still enough i just want one that can keep the screen safe, without bubbles, and is smooth... I heard the 19100 has such. Maybe i could use those.

AntwanL

Dec 17, 2007
Monmouth, OR
You'd have to trim it just above the capacitive buttons since it had the physical button cut out

Stevenrogers_420

Aug 21, 2010
Mansfield Texas
If you want a great screen protector, go with the SGP Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]:

http://www.amazon.com/SGP-Samsung-P...6SUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330006064&sr=8-1

Greatest screen protector I have EVER had. The coating on the screen protector makes it feel like you are touching the glass, there is NO rainbow effect, size is great (if you put it on right, which is pretty easy, it seems like there is no screen protector at all), no peel at all, and no residue left if you decide to take it off.

+1 best screen protector ever!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

alacrify

Jan 12, 2009

Another +1 for this - got it a week ago, and I honestly can't tell it's on there. With the Skinomi carbon fiber on the back (I skipped the side pieces), when I don't use a case, I still feel "protected"

O

Optimus-Prime

I havnet found any white ones. i know what your talking about. ive been looking for one too.

my infuse has it on it.

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
Are there really any differences between a $10+ screen protectors vs the $1.00 ones?

My $1.50 for 3 screen protectors off Ebay work just fine. I hardly even notice it is there. No bubbles and it still looks the same as the first day I put it on (3+ months).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are there really any differences between a $10+ screen protectors vs the $1.00 ones?

My $1.50 for 3 screen protectors off Ebay work just fine. I hardly even notice it is there. No bubbles and it still looks the same as the first day I put it on (3+ months).

I would say yes. I have been using Bodyguardz screen protectors since the iPhone 1 came out. Last year I decided to get a cheap eBay protector for my HD2, big mistake. Well, it cost like 3$ so not that big of a mistake. But it was terrible. It just felt different, and it started to peel after like 6+ months. Went back to Bodyguardz for my GS2, wish I knew about the SGP one.