[Q] Cant change app launcher icon in Nova

Search This thread

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
So each time I try to edit the app launcher icon with nova, it tries to open something, then closes. Anyone else having this issue?

SOLVED: For people that dont want to read thread.

Found a way to change it...change icons to stock...edit launcher icon, then select custom icon pack and profit...this is by no means a fix, just a band-aid until the dev resolves this issue

Last edited:

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Nope, I just gave up on it but yeah it's a strange quirk. Might be with an email to the developer.

Found a way to change it...change icons to stock...edit launcher icon, then select custom icon pack and profit...this is by no means a fix, just a band-aid until the dev resolves this issue

SJUnion

Mar 25, 2011
New Jersey

Yeah that also worked for me when I initially loaded my icon pack. But I didn't like the color of the app tray icon, then I discovered the problem when I tried to change it to one of the other colors included with my icon pack.