Evo in stock at Walmart as of 6-20-10 @ 9:00am

Search This thread

Akeldama

Feb 14, 2009
Florida
Just placed an order for mine and thought I'd pass on the news for those of you still looking for one. Available online only.

redrazr7791

Feb 10, 2008
One-stop shop FTW!

The only place I know of that you can buy food, clothes, expensive electronics and get your vehicle serviced...all at the same time :)

Rhys'Droid

Aug 27, 2009
Indianapolis
Yep, that's where I bought mine on the monday after launch, only place that had them in stock was the local walmart, and they had like five or six.i think that people forgot that they had them with nomail in rebate as well. Took like an hour and a half for them to figure out how to activate it, and I had to walk them through it, but we got 'er done!

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Zardos66

Jun 5, 2010
Nice, I sell Cell phones at Wal-Mart. I push Android over everything else. People love seeing all the awesome stuff they can do. It kills me that AT&T's Android selection is terrible.

Too bad my store sells Verizon instead of Sprint though, I need to spread the Evo love.

Hearing it took them over an hour to activate a phone it makes me sad, I wish they would hire more people who know things about cell phones.

Anku13

May 19, 2009
thats messed up.. if you get family plan then second evo is for 249 instead of 199 and no rebate nothing.. :(

ramiss

Jan 24, 2008
Orlando
Maybe a stupid question, but I assume you can purchase the Asurion insurance when you purchase at a non-sprint location?