[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

MattyOnXperiaX10

Oct 16, 2011
More people need to thank JeffreyPiket for setting up this thread

Xperia x10(Feralabs Rom) After trying all roms it was my Fav.
Now on the RAZR.
I see you Drinking that ¥Hateraid¥

Reactions: Quercus1

Hamodi

Apr 25, 2011
so thats why all my questions im the orginal been hidding !!
ok
so i will ask here ....
how i can put in the phon option with the "( airplane mode + silnce mode + power off + reboot " ) .. xrecovery and screen shot ?! like on thjap room !!
maybe tacking fils from his room will help ??!

JeySee

Apr 14, 2011
Berlin
Hi, can somebody tell me what the" FeraLab Jimm Multi Im Messenger" is for & how to use it?? I've been trying to open it, even renaming it into a zip file, to install it over xrecovery but that didn't do anything,
I guess the Favorites widget only works if you use the Sony home launcher but not with go launcher, am I right or is there a way to get it working in go launcher??
Perhaps someone can help me find that awesome notification bar (system.ui) with the different colorful symbols for WiFi etc. I've been searching this discussion and Fera's thread but, the only thing can find is that arc related nb.
Used the search button & also scrolled each page of the treads.
This ROM totally kicks ass. Don't know what's faster, the ROM itself or Fera bringing new updates :-D
I appreciate all the help I get & won't forget to hit your thanks button!!!!

By the way, for everyone who's facing battery problems!! I can really recommend this here:
http://m.dealextreme.com/p/rechargeable-3200mah-extended-battery-pack-black-cover-for-sony-ericsson-x10-93524
A battery that keeps my phone alive for at least two and a half days by extreme hi usage!!!

Sent from my flying X10i
Feralabs V7.2 Superior 2012
Doomkernel v6 UlBl
Go launcher Ex

Last edited:

Ferrum Master

Dec 22, 2010
Rīga
The rom is nice and fast... the init.d tweaks and additional *.so libraries are superb... Ferravolt also has has a half good nickname... :D

The bad thing it needs lot steps to build up... 20min+ to flash a rom... ? A unified rom is needed.

Then removing all crap... all those user apk could be added themselves, we are each of our own taste, and default file explorer(that is the only apk that should be shipped inside the rom besides the default setup) is slow as hell... use please ES File Explorer...
My personal stuff for my taste - Xperia S framework (mainly because of ugly lock screen) and settings.apk push to get rid of that ugly notifications bar... :D and of coarse... the font...

Then edit xbin for my desired higher frequencies(who needs an app for that?) Then launch sync services... After the timescape addition (or via zip, or just the needed apk)I use it a lot)) you must enable them in Autostarts(proxy), as facebook sync will mock you with password entering after every min... :D

But so far... very very good work... cheers!

Quercus1

Oct 15, 2010
www.android-news.at
The rom is nice and fast... the init.d tweaks and additional *.so libraries are superb... Ferravolt also has has a half good nickname... :D

The bad thing it needs lot steps to build up... 20min+ to flash a rom... ? A unified rom is needed.

Then removing all crap... all those user apk could be added themselves, we are each of our own taste, and default file explorer(that is the only apk that should be shipped inside the rom besides the default setup) is slow as hell... use please ES File Explorer...
My personal stuff for my taste - Xperia S framework (mainly because of ugly lock screen) and settings.apk push to get rid of that ugly notifications bar... :D and of coarse... the font...

Then edit xbin for my desired higher frequencies(who needs an app for that?) Then launch sync services... After the timescape addition (or via zip, or just the needed apk)I use it a lot)) you must enable them in Autostarts(proxy), as facebook sync will mock you with password entering after every min... :D

But so far... very very good work... cheers!

Hi, can i see YOUR rom please?

Reactions: Hanibal2012

Ferrum Master

Dec 22, 2010
Rīga
Getting consistant fc on google framework and android.acore on start up

Sent from my X10 using xda premium

Yeah had it too... once... I've flashed this rom over 5 times yesterday(and many others to compare what have changed around X10 scene in two months), till handpicked what I need and get used to its internal bugs/strange behavior.

It is because of fast flashing... the rom didn't manage to settle itself down. Two time main flash with many reboots in between is a mandatory thing... The whole process very fragile...

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

i don't give a **** about Facebook (i don't use it), camera, stock music app (i use Neutron). :cool::D

Oh yeah fine... nice attitude... cheers mate...

Last edited:

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
so thats why all my questions im the orginal been hidding !!
ok
so i will ask here ....
how i can put in the phon option with the "( airplane mode + silnce mode + power off + reboot " ) .. xrecovery and screen shot ?! like on thjap room !!
maybe tacking fils from his room will help ??!

I had suggested it long back to fera. He said he'd look into it in later/future releases not in present.

By the way, for everyone who's facing battery problems!! I can really recommend this here:
http://m.dealextreme.com/p/rechargeable-3200mah-extended-battery-pack-black-cover-for-sony-ericsson-x10-93524
A battery that keeps my phone alive for at least two and a half days by extreme hi usage!!!

Sent from my flying X10i
Feralabs V7.2 Superior 2012
Doomkernel v6 UlBl
Go launcher Ex

Plz discuss this in accessories section.
Moreover there are some widgets that are hardcoded to work with stock launcher. But Favorites work with any launcher
Feralab, you tryed lastest thjap kernel? I am on thjap kernel and is very smoothh.

Both kernels are cool. I use both of em alternatively on fera's releases.

________________________________________
CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
From Sony Ericsson Xperia™(locked bootloader)(DoomKernel) on "FeraLab v7.2"
using XDA premium
"  HiT ThAnKs If I'm NiCe To YoU! "

Last edited:
Reactions: JeySee

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
@fera could you port 2.3.3 apps instead of using 2.3.4 stock apps cause media discovery will work perfectly and the music player like button will always work,also the comments and likes from the facebook gallery photos will work properly,just a suggestion for a fully working rom =)

Sent from my X10 using xda premium

I tried that on v5 dude...they still didn't work...even gives fc on google framework and timescape. but the idea of pulling only mediascanner to make work music app is good...i will try that..thanks...

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

And someone told about th kernel.. I know it's smooth. But i don't like it's bootlogo lol :D joking... On my rom....almost don't mater what kernel you'er using. DoomKernel is in update package and in v8 it's integrated and I base my work and all tweaks on doom's one...SO...On unlocked bootloaders you use your unlocked kernel as base and integrated doomkernel will boost it whatever kernel you youse. I advice doomkernel as base cuz there are a lot of tweaks especially on v8 related to doonkernel. They will work anyway cuz it's already integrated :p and the kernel you're using as base.. will unlock the abilities of youre device and add tweaks. I know what's th kernel is and i know it's tweaks and i still youse doomkernel..so gues why... Thanks)
P.S.

Last edited:
Reactions: xenneco

yeeyon1990

Jul 7, 2011
alor setar, malaysia
i found one weird bug.. when i open unread message, the message is gone in notification, but it is still shown in the icon there, it will disappear only when the next message is coming..feravolt.. do check and see..

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
i found one weird bug.. when i open unread message, the message is gone in notification, but it is still shown in the icon there, it will disappear only when the next message is coming..feravolt.. do check and see..

I use arc's msg app. No issues with it.

@users: does anyone have any issues with phone ringtone? Whenever i set a tone, it changes to another automatically and continue ls forever! I tried deleting media folder in sdcard and pasting my tone in system/media/ringtones but didn't work even on re selection!

CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
using XDA premium

Hamodi

Apr 25, 2011
ok thx
what about the setting background how i can delete it ??
cuz its not changing with the theme !!

milton.bain

Sep 8, 2011
Digboi
ok thx
what about the setting background how i can delete it ??
cuz its not changing with the theme !!

No, since it's ported from xperia S, it's not gonna work on x10. To change background you need to work on framework each time!

CheerS!  
Milton
(*^__^*)
using XDA premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.