[Q] Motorola, Locked Bootloaders, Verizon, & Change.org

Search This thread

Maleko48

Jun 18, 2009
Florida
I have read many of the threads on Motorola and locked boot loaders and have seen Change.org accomplish quite a few things using the voice of the public via petitions and spreading the word. I understand there have been petitions already, but I don't think anybody has tried Change.org. Only thing is, we would really have to think our argument through and make it air-tight and logical. I'm thinking along the lines of the fact that we OWN our devices outright and pay ridiculous amounts of money to these companies, only to be **** on by them time and time again- given no rights or control over what is ours?! Now if somebody who is good with words wants to take that and turn it into a legitimate argument and get it circulating via Change.org, I'm not opposed. Perhaps if we made more people aware of their rights and/or their phones' abilities and true potential they would be more likely to join our collective voice. If somebody starts this petition via Change.org, it may be beneficial to include the Better Business Bureau complaint against Motorola somewhere in the argument since it doesn't seem anybody is truly getting our message. Any thoughts?