Your unwanted dvp...

Search This thread

xtremealok

Jul 14, 2011
Anyone has a dvp they dont need anymore? I've been looking to buy one since quite some time.. Asking here coz no one seems to be having it in the market place...
Honestly, i have no idea what this device is worth now, but not looking to spend a lot..
Thanks...

P.S- can take it shipped or personal pick up in new york city..

dilzo

Apr 24, 2011
no idea how much it goes for.
so I'd refrain from quoting a price- fearing it might not interest u....
u have any price in mind? shipped London?
Hmm about £200 also it's almost brand new as I got one from warranty about 3 weeks ago and it also has a spare otter box aswell.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA App

fumbulz

May 21, 2012
Seattle
Dell has dumped their inventory of AT&T DVP on TechSoup org and they are going for $31 each till there gone. They come with the SIM unlock code.

If you know someone who works for a non-profit in the US you can get one through them. Up to 20 can be ordered by each organization.

Sorry, can't post links yet. Just google TechSoup then type in Dell Venue Pro in the search box on their web page.

Reactions: xtremealok

Technosquid

Feb 3, 2012
I have one to sell, but it's a little beat up and has some significant AMOLED dimming. I think I'll take my chances on ebay. Even though you can get a decent 32GB MicroSDHC card for about $15, the a 32GB version of this phone sells for significantly more than a 8GB version.

A little while ago Secondipity's ebay store had 8GB models accepting best offer submissions of $100. That's the best deal I've seen. Even at that price, it took them a couple weeks to sell out. Now prices are higher. They were the T-Mobile version, but as I've read on the forum, it's just the same hardware flashed with different ROMs.

Either way, you may want to hold off buying anything until you hear what Microsoft has to say at the Windows Phone 8 announcement scheduled for June 20th.

Reactions: xtremealok

xtremealok

Jul 14, 2011
I have one to sell, but it's a little beat up and has some significant AMOLED dimming. I think I'll take my chances on ebay. Even though you can get a decent 32GB MicroSDHC card for about $15, the a 32GB version of this phone sells for significantly more than a 8GB version.

A little while ago Secondipity's ebay store had 8GB models accepting best offer submissions of $100. That's the best deal I've seen. Even at that price, it took them a couple weeks to sell out. Now prices are higher. They were the T-Mobile version, but as I've read on the forum, it's just the same hardware flashed with different ROMs.

Either way, you may want to hold off buying anything until you hear what Microsoft has to say at the Windows Phone 8 announcement scheduled for June 20th.

u have any price for yours??

I'm trying to see if I can find someone who might get the 31$ ones :D

dilzo

Apr 24, 2011
Sorry sold my VP to CeX for £114 and bought an S3 the phone was nearing the end of it's life and, if dell were reluctant to fix a small issue with the compass then, I highly doubt they'll send out an upgrade for the discountinued phone. Bye WP7 and I'll only come back when I'm bored of android. Ciao.

mofotech

Jun 9, 2012
I personally bought the DVP from this seller. ACTUALLY, he is like a half mile away from my home! HAHA. If you order from him, I can make sure he sends you a good working DVP. I am actually helping him unlock some other phones he has and removing some demo software on some Samsung Focus and HTC HD7 phones. He has a few DVP that are kinda messed up and 2 or 3 in pretty good condition. check it out. Look at his other auctions.

crap i cant post links. Go to ebay and search this item# 221020643141

fubag

Apr 9, 2010
WV
i got a nice one, no scratches at all, pretty mint, picked it up in January of this year

$150.

Technosquid

Feb 3, 2012
Ended up selling my extra one for about $150. Prices were lower last month when an liquidator was trying to move some stock. Prices may go down again with today's announcement that WP7 handsets will not be updated to WP8.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dell has dumped their inventory of AT&T DVP on TechSoup org and they are going for $31 each till there gone. They come with the SIM unlock code.

If you know someone who works for a non-profit in the US you can get one through them. Up to 20 can be ordered by each organization.

Sorry, can't post links yet. Just google TechSoup then type in Dell Venue Pro in the search box on their web page.