[ROM][WM 6.5.3 - 28005][NLD|WWE][Version 1.9][Updated 28-11-2009]

Search This thread

mitch3065

Feb 3, 2008
Don't Stop Cooking

I agree with other posts please don't stop cooking, a lot of us are after these roms as intact as as MS intended as possible, I suspect people were waiting for the bugs to be fixed that you have reported in your other posts.

Great job fast and stable and just what I wanted so I can choose what programmes to install.

Emrulez

Dec 5, 2008
Amsterdam
www.gamerz-nation.nl
I agree with other posts please don't stop cooking, a lot of us are after these roms as intact as as MS intended as possible, I suspect people were waiting for the bugs to be fixed that you have reported in your other posts.

Great job fast and stable and just what I wanted so I can choose what programmes to install.

Thanx, but I am getting the impression that my roms arent used that much. I am not receving feedback as much as other rom cooks.

I am spending alot of time on cooking roms, fixing bugs etc. But it seems that it is not worth it.

I will continiou for now.

P.S: I still need someone to make screenshots of the rom with vSnap.

Currently I am testing an addon for the rom.

JvdBosch

Oct 15, 2009
Nice ROM! Thanks for cooking it! I have been using 1.1 for a week now and have found some bugs/room for improvement:
- Word completion does not work (which is handy for sms typing)
- Sms sometimes seems to crash occasionally (could be due to the hundreds of smses in my inbox... :) )
- Can you implement voice dialing?

Other than this I'm very happy with the ROM! Keep up the good work!

JvdBosch

Oct 15, 2009
Thanx, but I am getting the impression that my roms arent used that much. I am not receving feedback as much as other rom cooks.

I am spending alot of time on cooking roms, fixing bugs etc. But it seems that it is not worth it.

I hope you'll continue to cook these delicious ROMs! Not much light and stable Dutch ROMS out there....

Emrulez

Dec 5, 2008
Amsterdam
www.gamerz-nation.nl
Nice ROM! Thanks for cooking it! I have been using 1.1 for a week now and have found some bugs/room for improvement:
- Word completion does not work (which is handy for sms typing)
- Sms sometimes seems to crash occasionally (could be due to the hundreds of smses in my inbox... :) )
- Can you implement voice dialing?

Other than this I'm very happy with the ROM! Keep up the good work!

Try version 1.3 And report back, pherhaps the issues will be fixed.

- Word completion that must be the XT9 thingy right? Where can I turn it on so I can test it.

- The artemis is not the fastest or the one with alot of Ram so I think 100 smses could be to much to handle.

- Will try to implement it.

a_lai82

Oct 4, 2008

Well I really appreciate your effort. I will admit it is not the lightest rom, and maybe not the quickest which a lot of people are looking for, but it seems stable and I like the way it appears like an authentic MS build! I like the themes although I don't like any of the ringtones!

Keep up the good work :)

Screen shots attached for anyone interested.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Capture001.jpg
    Capture001.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Capture002.jpg
    Capture002.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 151
  • Capture003.jpg
    Capture003.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Capture004.jpg
    Capture004.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 157

Emrulez

Dec 5, 2008
Amsterdam
www.gamerz-nation.nl
Well I really appreciate your effort. I will admit it is not the lightest rom, and maybe not the quickest which a lot of people are looking for, but it seems stable and I like the way it appears like an authentic MS build! I like the themes although I don't like any of the ringtones!

Keep up the good work :)

Screen shots attached for anyone interested.

You are right, It is not the lightest or the fastest, I am not that good with optimisations.

But it is the most original one.

Thanx for the screenshots!

redstar91

Apr 21, 2008
Emrulez you're roms are very good especially NLD-dutch versions.I'm using one and beyond allready known bugs they working great.No memory leaks,stabil etc.
1st rom bugs
phone canvas
camera button
2nd rom
same problems
phone does not recognize 4GB memory card
3d rom
I'm going to test it in a few days

Don't stop the good work because there are many dutch speaking people which use youre roms.

Levisallanon

Oct 17, 2009
Enschede
I'm using version 1.2 NLD and today I set a alarm and locked the device (without code).
when the alarm went I was able to make it stop buy only by pressing the red phone button. the onscreen buttons didn't react. could this be solved or did I miss something ?

after that I'm not able to unlock the device again and I need to reset it.
btw from the roms I tested this one gave me the best performence till now.

Last edited:

Emrulez

Dec 5, 2008
Amsterdam
www.gamerz-nation.nl
To everyone:

Thanx for the feedback.

I would recomend always using latest version. And please make screenshots of the bugs you are mentioning, because not all of them are clear for me.

About the alarm issue:
I will test this tonight. Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

a_lai82

Oct 4, 2008
A couple things ...

Firstly does anyone know how I can disable the volume slider when the phone is locked. It is something that has always annoyed me, and I know shady managed to stop it in his build of 6.5.

Also has anyone else noticed that when using PIM Backup to restore text messages in wm6.5 they don't appear in the conversations in the correct order even though they have the correct dates? Have I missed a setting or could it be because I also sync with MS My Phone?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Emrulez

Dec 5, 2008
Amsterdam
www.gamerz-nation.nl
Firstly does anyone know how I can disable the volume slider when the phone is locked. It is something that has always annoyed me, and I know shady managed to stop it in his build of 6.5.

Also has anyone else noticed that when using PIM Backup to restore text messages in wm6.5 they don't appear in the conversations in the correct order even though they have the correct dates? Have I missed a setting or could it be because I also sync with MS My Phone?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Isee your right volume can be adjusted even when locked. This is done by MS.

I will ask shady how he did it. I am sorry I dont know how to help with the other problem. Because I dont use Pim BAckup Nor MS My Phone.

fxdadbrowser

Nov 12, 2008
Sydney
excellent work mate. working flawlessly. testing. will report any issues.

Is it a bug? msn messenger issue.....look @ screenshot.... how can I enter user name, password?

Attachments

• Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Levisallanon

Oct 17, 2009
Enschede
when you said the camera button was broke (again) I tought about trying the speeddail button, this one doesn't function also. also on my bluetooth headset this doesn't work. and it seems its not in the rom also.
now I dont use it that often but maybe others will

Emrulez

Dec 5, 2008
Amsterdam
www.gamerz-nation.nl
If I am right there are currently two bugs:

Speeddial button
And volume adjustment when locked.

Did I forgot anything?

Also I am currently testing two Add-Ons:

- EzInput (Better Keyboard)
- New Bootscreen

If anyone is interested in testing let me know.

If the add-ons are good I could add them to the rom if wanted.

Will make some screenshots. Check this post and/or the first

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dear Artemis Users,

I just started cooking Roms so dont be angry if something is wrong :p I have redone my kitchen and I have cooked a rom which I will use as a base. From this rom there will be made changes and improvements.

[Windows Mobile 6.5]

Standard Edition (As Original as Possible without Custom stuff)
    245ynvc.png

Need to make new screenshots

Latest Version:

Rom: 1.9
    Build: 5.2.28005.5.3.0 (Build 28005.5.3.0)
    Release Date: 28 November 2009

Download Links:

Rapidshare Links:

Mediafire Links:

Known Bugs:

NOTES: Do a hard reset after flashing! A soft reset is recommended after evreything is finished setting up

Donations:

Code:
    [LIST=1]
    [*] fxdadbrowser
    [*] a_lai82
    [*] mitch3065
    [*] Had Another one Guess your Username is cheetozz????

[/LIST]

Disclaimer/Notes:
    Please use the search function FIRST if you have a problem. Because it could be my fault, Microsofts or yours! Try to find a solution yourself first.
    After that you can ask for Help!
    You are allowed to make suggestions to add/remove or change stuff.

These roms are made possible with Shady313's Help!

DISCONTINUED

[Windows Mobile 6.5]

Manilla 2D Edition
    wc25o8.png

Latest Version:
    Rom: 0.2
    Build: 5.2.21876 (Build 21876.5.0.72)
    Release Date: 10 November 2009

Download Links:

RapidShare:

Mediafire:

Known Bugs:

NOTES: Do a hard reset after flashing! A soft reset is recommended after evreything is finished setting up

Disclaimer/Notes:
    Please use the search function FIRST if you have a problem. Because it could be my fault, Microsofts or yours! Try to find a solution yourself first.
    After that you can ask for Help!
    You are allowed to make suggestions to add/remove or change stuff.

These roms are made possible with Shady313's Help!

You flashed an artemis rom on your elf? You shouldn't have done that, this rom is only for artemis.
    Flash an elf rom.