Battery problem...

Search This thread
M

Mortitheon

When my phone shows low battery notification, 15%, the percentage suddenly gets down by 2% per 10-20 seconds. I am planning to update to 4.3 when it comes out. Do you guys think that it will fix the problem? Or do I need to buy another battery?

ThuGzta

Jan 20, 2014
When my phone shows low battery notification, 15%, the percentage suddenly gets down by 2% per 10-20 seconds. I am planning to update to 4.3 when it comes out. Do you guys think that it will fix the problem? Or do I need to buy another battery?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2380723

Today I encountered a similar problem. Phone was about 20% and it turned off. I yet have to encounter it a few more times. Try restarting your phone once in a while. I hadn't restarted my phone and the free ram was barely 23 MB.

M

Mortitheon

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2380723

Today I encountered a similar problem. Phone was about 20% and it turned off. I yet have to encounter it a few more times. Try restarting your phone once in a while. I hadn't restarted my phone and the free ram was barely 23 MB.

Yeah, sometimes that happens. I turn my phone off every night (18hrs OFF 6 hrs ON on weekdays and 8 hrs OFF 16 hrs ON on weekends)

I will buy a new genuine battery (hopefully) and will flash a new stock rom. But I will do that in some months.

mg_net55

Feb 3, 2014
Minya
Type *#0228#
Press Quick setup
Power off your phone
Connect your charger "without turn it on"
When battary is 100% charged turn on your phone

Sent from my GT-I9195 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

M

Mortitheon

Had to buy another battery. I will use the new battery and flash a new firmware. That will fix it.

Press THANKS if I helped!

etan123

Mar 3, 2011
Type *#0228#
Press Quick setup
Power off your phone
Connect your charger "without turn it on"
When battary is 100% charged turn on your phone

Sent from my GT-I9195 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you for this tip. I saw that it was not possible anymore to reset battery stats in the recovery, I suppose that this process replace it?

M

Mortitheon

It didn't help already. When I tip the code and "call" it, I receive the message "Problème de connexion ou code IHM non valide"

You need to just write it and no need to call. You will be redirected to another screen when you write the last digit.

etan123

Mar 3, 2011
You need to just write it and no need to call. You will be redirected to another screen when you write the last digit.

Nothing to do ... no screen appears (also with oher codes). I asked the question on the SlimKat thread, let see what they answer (perhaps it's a known issue). Thank you for your support!

M

Mortitheon

Received the battery. Problem fixed.