Cruzer Lite Androidified High Gloss Clear TPU case review

Search This thread

orion01

Jan 2, 2011
Hello all. Today I will be reviewing the Cruzer Lite Androidified High Gloss TPU Clear Case for the Motorola Droid Razr.

Initial impressions:

The Cruzer Lite Androidified case is made out the same TPU material most of us have come to love. It it covered in little android robots and is very flexible. There was no excess materials that I could find hanging off of it and all the cut outs look very clean.

Case design:

Design wise the case is a glossy TPU finish. It is all smooth with out any raised grip surfaces. There are cut out for the USB, HDMI and 3.5mm head phone jack on top. The Power button is also cut out and the volume rocker is covered. The LTE and micro SDHC card port is covered by the case, so to access them you will have to remove the case. There are also cutouts for the camera/flash and speaker on the back. The back microphone opening is also uncovered. The android robot is on the inside of the case so it will not rub off. Because of the design you can not see the Kevlar weave on the back which is a shame since it is an one off design feature of the phone.

Case functionality:

Grip wise the case is like most of your other standard TPU cases. It is very comfortable to hold and I have no problems holding it with sweaty hands. The power button is easily pushed and is very easy to find without looking at it since it has a cut out. The volume rockers also respond very nicely when pushed. I have no problems plugging in my USB cable to charge the phone and the headphone jack access allows for most headphones to be used. You can lay the phone screen side down since the case raises the screen up off the surface.

Conclusion:

I love the design of the android army on the case. The issue without having access to the micro SDHC card will vary with the user but was a non issue with me. The case has plenty of grip and adds minimal bulk to the phone. It is a great case design and is a great conversation starter. I have not tested this case with any docks, so I do not know if it will fit in those devices while on the phone.

PB291070.jpg

PB291069.jpg

PB291068.jpg

PB291066.jpg

PB291067.jpg

OracleBlue

Jan 28, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have been looking for a case for my RAZR but haven't found one. I like this one but have a question. Will the phone fit in the docking station without removing the case? If not, how difficult is the case to get on and off? Thanks

Xirix12

Mar 23, 2011
What is the screen protector you have on there? Steinheil? The case along with that awesome screen protector make it look Razr sharp!

Last edited:

Deron Baker

Dec 5, 2011
Florida
Just got this case in the mail. Ordered it from Amazon and it shipped pretty fast. I'll reserve full judgment until after I've used it for a while.

But on first impressions it is pretty impressive. This is my first TPU case, but it seems better than the silicone glossy case I got at launch from Verizon. It is not as grippy as an Otterbox Defender case but certainly more grip than an Otterbox Commuter series (worst case I've tried) and a naked Razr. And it feels a little more grippy than the Verizon silicone case. Plus this TPU case is incredibly slim and light. And, might I add, this is my favorite looking of all the cases I've tried so far.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Reactions: joelmic

joelmic

Jul 1, 2007
nashville, tn
www.cruzerlite.com
Just got this case in the mail. Ordered it from Amazon and it shipped pretty fast. I'll reserve full judgment until after I've used it for a while.

But on first impressions it is pretty impressive. This is my first TPU case, but it seems better than the silicone glossy case I got at launch from Verizon. It is not as grippy as an Otterbox Defender case but certainly more grip than an Otterbox Commuter series (worst case I've tried) and a naked Razr. And it feels a little more grippy than the Verizon silicone case. Plus this TPU case is incredibly slim and light. And, might I add, this is my favorite looking of all the cases I've tried so far.

what color did you get?

Adauth

Feb 7, 2011
New Orleans
Recived my Cruzerlite Clear gloss TPU case today.

Nothing but good things to say. Fits snug where it wont fall off but not so snug you can't get it off when you want too. The cutouts for the power button, camera, speaker, and mic are perfect. The volume rockers are covered, but are easily adjustable through the case.
Looks great as well. I'd reccomend this case to anyone, as I plan on picking up a few more(different colors).
Awesome deal as well for only 10 bucks and change on amazon.

4 out of 4 stars for me!
Great job Cruzerlite!

Reactions: joelmic

Adauth

Feb 7, 2011
New Orleans
As a matter of fact I just ordered 3 more Cruzerlite TPU Razr cases from amazon using the buy 2 get 1 free promotion. Now I have a blue, red ,and a green one on the way. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all. Today I will be reviewing the Cruzer Lite Androidified High Gloss TPU Clear Case for the Motorola Droid Razr.

Initial impressions:

The Cruzer Lite Androidified case is made out the same TPU material most of us have come to love. It it covered in little android robots and is very flexible. There was no excess materials that I could find hanging off of it and all the cut outs look very clean.

Case design:

Design wise the case is a glossy TPU finish. It is all smooth with out any raised grip surfaces. There are cut out for the USB, HDMI and 3.5mm head phone jack on top. The Power button is also cut out and the volume rocker is covered. The LTE and micro SDHC card port is covered by the case, so to access them you will have to remove the case. There are also cutouts for the camera/flash and speaker on the back. The back microphone opening is also uncovered. The android robot is on the inside of the case so it will not rub off. Because of the design you can not see the Kevlar weave on the back which is a shame since it is an one off design feature of the phone.

Case functionality:

Grip wise the case is like most of your other standard TPU cases. It is very comfortable to hold and I have no problems holding it with sweaty hands. The power button is easily pushed and is very easy to find without looking at it since it has a cut out. The volume rockers also respond very nicely when pushed. I have no problems plugging in my USB cable to charge the phone and the headphone jack access allows for most headphones to be used. You can lay the phone screen side down since the case raises the screen up off the surface.

Conclusion:

I love the design of the android army on the case. The issue without having access to the micro SDHC card will vary with the user but was a non issue with me. The case has plenty of grip and adds minimal bulk to the phone. It is a great case design and is a great conversation starter. I have not tested this case with any docks, so I do not know if it will fit in those devices while on the phone.

PB291070.jpg

PB291069.jpg

PB291068.jpg

PB291066.jpg

PB291067.jpg
    I have been very happy with this case

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
    i have this case in red. looks tight!! :cool:

Just ordered the clear one from amazon. Looks great, Can't wait to see it when it gets here.