Help for wifi fix!!!!!

Search This thread

FxJohnnyEng

May 25, 2012
When i flash the sweep to wake kernel and flash the boot.img from the kernel, boot up is working fine , sweep to wake is working as well, but i will

lost my WIFI state, reboot also same,try fastboot the boot.img also same

only when i flash back the rom boot.img only unable to use wifi

but after that i will lost my sweep to wake :(

Please assist me, i really wan sweep to wake and Wifi work!!!!!! Any wifi fix after flash s2w kernel?

i remember Killx Kernel have killx.img but now files is not available any more need help

Device :X920D
Information
Flash this kernel: 4.4.2-dlxub1-prod-bld1.zip
S-ON
hboot 1.55

xunus

Feb 22, 2010
When i flash the sweep to wake kernel and flash the boot.img from the kernel, boot up is working fine , sweep to wake is working as well, but i will

lost my WIFI state, reboot also same,try fastboot the boot.img also same

only when i flash back the rom boot.img only unable to use wifi

but after that i will lost my sweep to wake :(

Please assist me, i really wan sweep to wake and Wifi work!!!!!! Any wifi fix after flash s2w kernel?

i remember Killx Kernel have killx.img but now files is not available any more need help

Device :X920D
Information
Flash this kernel: 4.4.2-dlxub1-prod-bld1.zip
S-ON
hboot 1.55

Please don't spam the forums. With the problems you've faced, only kernel developer could help you.
1. If you want wifi and s2w, wait for Boa to post the new v2.1 rom. Boa included s2w to the kernel.
2. Killx have left the butterfly forum. So no more killx.img (Unless he decide to comeback)
3. From the posts you did, i don't really know which device you own. x920D? x920E? They looked the same but the software part are different. Trying to flash something not meant for your device may cause your device to bootloop, lost some function(wifi etc) or worse case scenario brick. So anything not meant for your device USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Hope this give you some knowledge:)

FxJohnnyEng

May 25, 2012
Please don't spam the forums. With the problems you've faced, only kernel developer could help you.
1. If you want wifi and s2w, wait for Boa to post the new v2.1 rom. Boa included s2w to the kernel.
2. Killx have left the butterfly forum. So no more killx.img (Unless he decide to comeback)
3. From the posts you did, i don't really know which device you own. x920D? x920E? They looked the same but the software part are different. Trying to flash something not meant for your device may cause your device to bootloop, lost some function(wifi etc) or worse case scenario brick. So anything not meant for your device USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Hope this give you some knowledge:)
So what kernel are u using? I have two device one my bro one mine, me is X920e, my bro flash kernel for S2W, and lost wifi, so i asking

xunus

Feb 22, 2010
So what kernel are u using? I have two device one my bro one mine, me is X920e, my bro flash kernel for S2W, and lost wifi, so i asking

I'm using BOA4.4.2-S2W-V1 kernel. Unfortunately, most of the Roms and kernels here are for the x920d model. Support for the x920e model is very low. I would say rare. Since you are S-ON, you have to flash the kernel through recovery then you fastboot flash boot boot.img. I have not been through the S-ON method because i am S-OFF. If this was the method you did then i don't really know what's wrong. Maybe do a clean install? Both rom and kernel.

FxJohnnyEng

May 25, 2012
I'm using BOA4.4.2-S2W-V1 kernel. Unfortunately, most of the Roms and kernels here are for the x920d model. Support for the x920e model is very low. I would say rare. Since you are S-ON, you have to flash the kernel through recovery then you fastboot flash boot boot.img. I have not been through the S-ON method because i am S-OFF. If this was the method you did then i don't really know what's wrong. Maybe do a clean install? Both rom and kernel.
Downlaod link for BOA4.4.2-S2W-V1 kernel??

yes i know X920e is rare, but i my bro x920d got problem now hehe, kindly help me. thanks

Top Liked Posts