[GAME][2.3+] Crystalux

Search This thread

Dimmerg

May 17, 2012
Hi all!

Well, I will not give a boring description of my new game. I will say differently.
You will not pass this simple puzzle to the end! Because, this game is for really smart, and maybe even for geniuses.
But! Somewhere deep in my soul, I still believe in humanity and its supreme intelligence! And maybe one of y...

By the way, Crystalux game is very beautiful and it's cool music. So if you're not very smart, then at least you will be pleased to pretend ))))

You can try to become smarter! But remember! Yoda said : «Do. Or do not. There is no try»

DO! on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icecat.hex

Screenshots:
scr_v001_small2.jpg scr_v002_small2.jpg
scr_v003_small2.jpg scr_v004_small2.jpg

Video:

Reactions: thahim

Dimmerg

May 17, 2012
Game updated!

Game was updated to version 1.0.1:
- fullscreen ads issue fixed
- minor bugs fixed

Download, play & enjoy!

bilek993

Sep 29, 2014
Nice game. It looks like AAA game made by EA or Zynga. I would like to say also something about this voice in this trailer, because it sounds like voice in some XXX movie.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!

Well, I will not give a boring description of my new game. I will say differently.
    You will not pass this simple puzzle to the end! Because, this game is for really smart, and maybe even for geniuses.
    But! Somewhere deep in my soul, I still believe in humanity and its supreme intelligence! And maybe one of y...

By the way, Crystalux game is very beautiful and it's cool music. So if you're not very smart, then at least you will be pleased to pretend ))))

You can try to become smarter! But remember! Yoda said : «Do. Or do not. There is no try»

DO! on Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icecat.hex

Screenshots:
    scr_v001_small2.jpg scr_v002_small2.jpg
    scr_v003_small2.jpg scr_v004_small2.jpg

Video: