Recommendations on headphones?

Search This thread

Biomusic

Nov 19, 2012
Hi!! I got myself a s5 and I love how I can listen music with it through my ear buds and sport earbuds. but when I travel I want to hear better sound quality with headphones. I was thinking about getting sol republic headphones like the track ultra. also want the headphones to be able to use the buttons with it, not only call and end call like most headphones are because they are made for apple crap. please and thank you!

justanotherasian

May 15, 2014
Hi!! I got myself a s5 and I love how I can listen music with it through my ear buds and sport earbuds. but when I travel I want to hear better sound quality with headphones. I was thinking about getting sol republic headphones like the track ultra. also want the headphones to be able to use the buttons with it, not only call and end call like most headphones are because they are made for apple crap. please and thank you!

What do you mean buttons? Sol Republic's Track ultra's buttons are used for call and end call, though it also offers volume control and pause/resume/skip. Most headphones offer that though... Plus, do you have a budget and what kind of music do you listen most to?

Reactions: Biomusic

JmJ17

Dec 16, 2005
Jaen

Take a look to the Xiaomi Piston rev 2.

They sounds good, looks good, are cheap and the remote buttons works with Android. What else?

https://www.google.es/search?q=Xiao...G46Y0QXkxYCYAg&ved=0CGMQsAQ&biw=1655&bih=1316

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Take a look to the Xiaomi Piston rev 2.

They sounds good, looks good, are cheap and the remote buttons works with Android. What else?

https://www.google.es/search?q=Xiao...G46Y0QXkxYCYAg&ved=0CGMQsAQ&biw=1655&bih=1316

I think it's best if you can get them direct from their site, but since they have started to enter the international market, there site only has information, not too sure if you can contact them and buy online. there are too many fakes available online.

but if you live in china, hong kong, singapore and malaysia you are ok.

site www.mi.com

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
http://www.amazon.com/Original-Xiaomi-Earphone-Headphone-Smartphone/dp/B00HUNUOJW

Here are a good pair (already discussed in this forum). There is a seller towards the bottom of the listings, Zhengnan'shop, that ships from China, but is the real deal. I don't have these headphones, but if I was on the market for some, I might. I still use a pair of crap ones that I have had for a few years. Might be time to upgrade soon!:laugh:

Doesn't seem real to me, there is no harm in trying and nothing to lose, as the price is very cheap.

Biomusic

Nov 19, 2012
Nice thanks guys. I looked up of Master tracks from sol Republic and i have to say I love them! And they are about 50% off at Amazon!

Zero S5

Reactions: kms108

Jaspah

Sep 4, 2012
Syracuse, NY
I own a pair of Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones that sound absolutely phenomenal and have built-in passive noise cancelling. Great for traveling (especially on a plane) and you don't have to worry about accidentally buying some Chinese knockoff. Also you can buy replacement parts if necessary.

dw4

Jun 26, 2011
Seems like the S5 has ****ty sound... damn i miss the wolfson dacs.
That being said, i have a pair of X10i from Klipsch, they sound great but they are a little bit expensive.
The Shure SE425 also sound great.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
ordered two sets on the 16th, got it today.

If you like bass, you will like this headphone, lot of bass, excellent quality.

They have two version, normal and if design award version, if version has a if pouch, if logo clip and special packaging.

33tplj6.jpg

setterose

Feb 21, 2012
ordered two sets on the 16th, got it today.

If you like bass, you will like this headphone, lot of bass, excellent quality.

They have two version, normal and if design award version, if version has a if pouch, if logo clip and special packaging.

33tplj6.jpg

Great headphone, but i can't have microphone working.. Why?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

msavic6

Jun 28, 2010
Vancouver
I'm using the Beats Mixr's and while I'm satisfied with the sound quality of them, they are extremely uncomfortable and squeeze the sides of your head like crazy. It makes it impossible to listen to music for longer than 40 minutes.

This is the main reason why I am considering replacing them, or at least getting a pair of IEM's to supplement them.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts