[Q] Tutorial/Flashing Guide?

Search This thread

Finalforce1111

Jan 11, 2009
Not far away
Can anyone provide a fully nooby-proofed tutorial for the entire flashing process for this awesome tablet?
I got mine some days ago, i found some infos about the rooting in google, but about the flashing I found almost nothing, except the required files for download.
I know now that there are a few ways to flash a rom, with odin, to put the device into recovery mode and with ??twrp??
Please guys could you make that ? I am sure there are also other people with the same questions here.

Thanks a lot in advance

spacecat

Jul 15, 2006
Can anyone provide a fully nooby-proofed tutorial for the entire flashing process for this awesome tablet?
I got mine some days ago, i found some infos about the rooting in google, but about the flashing I found almost nothing, except the required files for download.
I know now that there are a few ways to flash a rom, with odin, to put the device into recovery mode and with ??twrp??
Please guys could you make that ? I am sure there are also other people with the same questions here.

Thanks a lot in advance

Plus one on this , I have flashed phones in the past but I really want to get a speedier rom on this that also helps with the not very good battery life

I am not too fussed about root .

Like others im not an expert so a simple guide would be helpful

spacecat

Jul 15, 2006

Thanks a lot in advance

do you still need help? I did it and im quite a noob at this