kernels

Search This thread

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna
It only works for i9505 mate :) and wanam said that he doesnt own a i9500 anymore , So there's no more kernels for you guys.

Sent from Hell

Are you kidding me?
No updates? Do you even know who AndreiLux is?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

the Doctor

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2011
In the TARDIS
If you don't know how to answer that question by reading the kernel threads in the developer's section, then you definitely shouldn't be flashing kernels.

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
AdaMax kernel mate. Please read what the op said.

Am i missing something? Please feel free to correct me if im wrong .. Adamax kernel works only for 4.3 ? while the op asking for 4.4.2.. and Im sure maxfu will release the 4.4.2 in a future ..BTW the name of this kernel wont be "adamax" anymore. .:) Link

Edit: @op Im sorry about for any confusion :)

Last edited:

a.cid

RC / Retired Mod / Portal Team
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
Which kernel should i use

Adding to what my fellow mod already adviced you, I suggest that you thoroughly read around the forums before you start attempting these.
Also, questions go in Q&A.

Leaving the thread open for now, in hopes that this doesn't become yet another "Best" thread, and that you may genuinely have a previously unanswered question.

farid993

Dec 23, 2010
Tehran
Am i missing something? Please feel free to correct me if im wrong .. Adamax kernel works only for 4.3 ? while the op asking for 4.4.2.. and Im sure maxfu will release the 4.4.2 in a future ..BTW the name of this kernel wont be "adamax" anymore. .:) Link

Edit: @op Im sorry about for any confusion :)

Dude :D You were thinking op said ADAM kernel and now you correct yourself and says AdaMax and maxfu and tells another story :D
And yes AdaMax has 4.4.2 version.

Last edited:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Dude :D You were thinking op said ADAM kernel and now you correct yourself and says AdaMax and maxfu and tells another story :D
And yes AdaMax has 4.4.2 version.

hehe yea , i already Edited/Corrected my post , and thanks to the creator of adamax and he said that he will change the name of this kernel on hes next release due to causing alot of confusion for some users (me/i9505). and please feel free to give the link for adamax 4.4.2 to the op . thank you.

Last edited:

farid993

Dec 23, 2010
Tehran
hehe yea , i already Edited/Corrected my post , and thanks to the creator of adamax and he said that he will change the name of this kernel on hes next release due to causing alot of confusion for some users (me/i9505). and please feel free to give the link for adamax 4.4.2 to the op . thank you.

haha :good:
I think op must read. AdaMax topic is only a few pages. He must read carefully before flash anything.