[REF] Don't Start A New Thread - Acer F1 Questions & Answers Here!

Search This thread

razorsis04

Dec 4, 2009
list menu

hi ! can enyone help me ? i want to make the start menu as List winth 2 Colums , i find some Cabs* that change as list but only with one colum, and i cant find it like this one i want...

Attachments

• screen01n.jpg
    screen01n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 74

qamr

Jun 26, 2010
I have a problem in synchronization
Laptop does not recognize the device Acer S 200
Download the program and the program to synchronize Acer acer Pim and the same problem
It seems to me that the device is not working correctly No. 43
I hope he has the solution tell m

--gta--

Dec 26, 2010
The phone of mine has annoying beep sound :( It appear at middle of phone ring, also sometimes if I listen music. Is there a fix for this or I need to take back this phone to store. This is truly annoying, I've been looking all over the settings and disabled all sounds except if there is incoming ring and this beep still appear. Please help :(

mamaloo_p525

Jun 11, 2008
hi all
have u found a fix or something like HTCSensorSDK that we use for the accelerometer sensor, for muting the ring tone like the htc phones ?!
as u know they can be muted when u turn the lcd .
is it a way for solving this problem
tnx all

mo7a01

Apr 15, 2011
Hi evryone my name is mohamed i'm from morocco and this is my probleme ,My acer s200 is unresponsive, no blinking lights no matter key/reset combinations. Had been in the middle of flashing on a new ROM when it got accidentally disconnected.
Any possible solution? Already checked the battery out in a different phone and it's fine and charged.plesas help

user109

Apr 29, 2010
Don think those masters are available here anymore. It's a sad thing that all the skills n knowledge buried. :confused:

muhammedsaleh

Mar 9, 2012
my cellphone is acer neotouch s200, i am suffering from
1- battery do not complete one day, although i didn 't complete what equal 1 hr talking. i have bought a new battery, but still have the same problem.
2- i have contacted the service provider for the cellular for setup the internet connections but the mobile can not receive the Message of setup. otherwise setting the MMS for not rejecting the anynome message.
so anybody can help me for solving these problems
thanks
best regards

Dec 2, 2010
Hello, I have a problem with my Acer s200.
The phone doesn't turn on.. I've tried to connect it via usb to my pc but the screen constantly remains black. while connected to the pc only the led flashes red, and even in charge, I can't turn it on, normally or either in safe mode.
Any suggestion?

ps. nearly one year ago the update interrupted because the light went down..

xHausx

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 5, 2010
Central Florida
Hello, I have a problem with my Acer s200.
The phone doesn't turn on.. I've tried to connect it via usb to my pc but the screen constantly remains black. while connected to the pc only the led flashes red, and even in charge, I can't turn it on, normally or either in safe mode.
Any suggestion?

ps. nearly one year ago the update interrupted because the light went down..

Your battery may have gone bad or gotten too low. Have you tried leaving it plugged in for awhile? It may be trying to slowly charge it back up to where it's usable again.

Top Liked Posts