[Q] HTC Sense 6 for HTC One X?

Search This thread

Verdant093

Mar 8, 2014
There has probably been others who have asked this before but i've searched extensively and have not found a thread similar to this, but is there any ROM based on HTC Sense 6 thats compatible with the HTC One X?
slide-1-white.png

Husky34

Oct 15, 2012
try Venom Rom, we don't have sense 6 for our Hox, only modded Sense 5
if you want it on a kitkat based rom check Theme section there is a Flashable mod

Reactions: Verdant093

Husky34

Oct 15, 2012
Is it compatible? cause im rarely finding any roms compatible for the model of this phone :/

What do you mean using the word "compatible" ? this is the One X section of Xda, all that you found here is compatible with your phone, assuming that you have the "international" One X with tegra 3 processor and not the one with snapdragon (at&t One X that also have a section here in Xda)

;)

Verdant093

Mar 8, 2014
What do you mean using the word "compatible" ? this is the One X section of Xda, all that you found here is compatible with your phone, assuming that you have the "international" One X with tegra 3 processor and not the one with snapdragon (at&t One X that also have a section here in Xda)

;)

Ironically thats the exactly the one i have right now lol the AT&T model, im asking just in case considering sometimes there are different ROMs targeting certain types of models of the same phone, for example: before Cyanogenmod decided to do unified builds, they had different builds for the different models of the same phone, i.e. Samsung S4 (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltespr, jfltetmo, etc etc)

4WardNL

Oct 9, 2012
Ironically thats the exactly the one i have right now lol the AT&T model, im asking just in case considering sometimes there are different ROMs targeting certain types of models of the same phone, for example: before Cyanogenmod decided to do unified builds, they had different builds for the different models of the same phone, i.e. Samsung S4 (jflteatt, jfltecan, jfltespr, jfltetmo, etc etc)

I guess this is what you're looking for then:
http://xdaforums.com/one-x-att

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try Venom Rom, we don't have sense 6 for our Hox, only modded Sense 5
    if you want it on a kitkat based rom check Theme section there is a Flashable mod