creativcoder

May 2, 2011
Kolkata
www.about.me
SENSATIONAL 1.0 IPHONE TODAY THEME
FOR [W]QVGA

Hello...once again....my frnds
I have come up with a new theme inspired by the new trends in htc sense
As you know htc sense is a very beautiful interface and a theme with it ....i always wanted to do...

This theme is based on htc sense 2.1 and sense 3.0
as some of the elements you will see belong to those versions

Screenshots are attached below.....say me how they are..

Installing Your Theme..
hey its very simple
1. download the attachment below (which is our theme)
2. extract the file and inside you will get a folder named "iPhoneToday"
3. just copy this folder in your main memory or sd cards in /program files/ and replace the existing iphonetoday folder. (before copying quit iphonetoday)
4. From my iphonetoday folder copy the fonts from the folder named "fonts for clock and date" and paste it into your /windows/fonts/ folder ...
5. restart the iphone today plugin ....(the desktop version) not the plugin one
and feel the SeNsAtIon of SENSE 3.0

the theme has some icons linked to other programs which are in my device ..so when u use the theme edit all icons to your programs on your device...and the dockbar at the bottom has three icons ..leftmost is the next page command, middle one is the dialer link(i use iconsoft phonex) and the right most is the options link for iphone today....u can customise them to your likings..
you can also put alternate dockbars at the bottom....
i have uploaded various dockbars which can be found in : ICONS/sensation 1.0 iphonetoday/STATUS BAR AND DOCKS/ Folder.......

CHEEEERS.....

MY NEXT THEME [M I U I METALLIC] on iphonetoday
Stay tuned......
Your theme is below.....

Attachments

• home1.jpg
    home1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 739
  • home2.jpg
    home2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 342
  • home4.jpg
    home4.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 233
  • home5.jpg
    home5.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Reactions: ai6908

creativcoder

May 2, 2011
Kolkata
www.about.me
This theme is bad,bottom bar/It isnt beautiful

hey.....bro...i am sorry ..am...just a beginner in theming..... but for your problem of the bottom bar for not looking nice .....i have uploaded a fresh clean bottom bar for you to use...so please use this bottom bar as ur background in bottom bar options.....and see if it looks nice....
your file is below

Last edited:

holybabel

Sep 28, 2009
Looks very good...but with my german custom rom every other shortcut doesn't work.

Not usable for me...

creativcoder

May 2, 2011
Kolkata
www.about.me
Looks very good...but with my german custom rom every other shortcut doesn't work.

Not usable for me...

no...holybabel you can edit every icons link...to any program you want ....just press and hold on the icon ....it will take you to edit options...from dere in the "Execute : _________" box browse which program you want to link with dat icon ...and press ok and save....do this for every icon with your program and den your programs will launch with those icons....hope this explanation helps you.... do reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SENSATIONAL 1.0 IPHONE TODAY THEME
    FOR [W]QVGA

Hello...once again....my frnds
    I have come up with a new theme inspired by the new trends in htc sense
    As you know htc sense is a very beautiful interface and a theme with it ....i always wanted to do...

This theme is based on htc sense 2.1 and sense 3.0
    as some of the elements you will see belong to those versions

Screenshots are attached below.....say me how they are..

Installing Your Theme..
    hey its very simple
    1. download the attachment below (which is our theme)
    2. extract the file and inside you will get a folder named "iPhoneToday"
    3. just copy this folder in your main memory or sd cards in /program files/ and replace the existing iphonetoday folder. (before copying quit iphonetoday)
    4. From my iphonetoday folder copy the fonts from the folder named "fonts for clock and date" and paste it into your /windows/fonts/ folder ...
    5. restart the iphone today plugin ....(the desktop version) not the plugin one
    and feel the SeNsAtIon of SENSE 3.0

the theme has some icons linked to other programs which are in my device ..so when u use the theme edit all icons to your programs on your device...and the dockbar at the bottom has three icons ..leftmost is the next page command, middle one is the dialer link(i use iconsoft phonex) and the right most is the options link for iphone today....u can customise them to your likings..
    you can also put alternate dockbars at the bottom....
    i have uploaded various dockbars which can be found in : ICONS/sensation 1.0 iphonetoday/STATUS BAR AND DOCKS/ Folder.......

CHEEEERS.....

MY NEXT THEME [M I U I METALLIC] on iphonetoday
    Stay tuned......
    Your theme is below.....