Attachments

• 222899_google.jpg
    222899_google.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5,622

lazarat

Aug 4, 2012
How did that happen?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

I am starting to think google allowed their own dealers to make purchases first before they let the public purchase from the play store because it is impossible to order that many devices in that short period of time...i could barely order 1

Reactions: james300

FLNexus

Nov 14, 2012
If that's a real order I would be highly surprised if Google actually allows it to go through.

qpqpqp

Jun 26, 2011
I don't think that's real. Most credit card got a system where if you are charged the same amount multiple times it will stop proccessing to prevent something like that.

raysurrx7

Dec 5, 2010
I don't think that's real. Most credit card got a system where if you are charged the same amount multiple times it will stop proccessing to prevent something like that.

Unless its a business acct with a high limit and the card holder informed the card issuer before making the purchase.

jordanjay29

Aug 18, 2008
I am starting to think google allowed their own dealers to make purchases first before they let the public purchase from the play store because it is impossible to order that many devices in that short period of time...i could barely order 1

Not really. Once the device is added to your cart, you can adjust the quantity without a reload. So it's possible someone added the N4, upped the quantity and then checked out.

P00t

Apr 9, 2011
this is probably photoshopped...

there is no way!

if this person really did buy all that, eff him.

nexus 8/16gb is all sold out cuz of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have fun explaining that bill

at least now we can explain how those devices sold out that fast
    How did that happen?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

The "x 20" part was probably photoshopped.

It's not probably; it is.

It was posted in response to some guy on slickdeals who bragged about buying the device multiple times, so he responded with his own image.

This is what happens when you refresh a page for several hours in the morning while following a bunch of threads... and still not getting one :silly:
    Looks fake, but if not, please use one of the existing shipping threads. In the future, also try to give your threads better titles to help people out.

Thanks

Closed