[Q] Problem with Quarx's CM11 ROM

Search This thread
Sep 11, 2013
Hello,
first: Sorry for opening a new Thread. I think it should be placed into the ROM's developing Thread, but I cannot because I've less than 10 posts and it's an developer Thread or sth like that.
I've Installed the newest (2014-01-24) Nightly. Since the one from 20-Jan-2014 I cannot open "Springfield: Tapped Out". It force close right before the loading screen should appear. All other apps (as far as I know) are still working fine. I'll attach a log-file of the start-sequence.
Does anybody has an idea how I can solve this? Is it because of the zRAM-feature that is enabled right from the 20th Jan build by default?

#SplashmasterBee

Attachments

• log.txt
    46.7 KB · Views: 10

Isukthar

Jan 25, 2014
hello, i have no answer to your question. But I wanted to ask if CM11 is runs better than CM7.2 ?
I'm still on 7.2, it's quite stable, but it's quite old.

Sep 11, 2013
I can't remember if i had cm7.2 installed in my phone, but cm11 runs really smooth. And till the 20th Jan nightly i had no problems, too.

Vit@liy

Mar 25, 2013
Lviv
Does anybody has an idea how I can solve this? Is it because of the zRAM-feature that is enabled right from the 20th Jan build by default?

#SplashmasterBee
Maybe try to reinstall app and wipe cashe/dalvik.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

But I wanted to ask if CM11 is runs better than CM7.2 ?
I'm still on 7.2, it's quite stable, but it's quite old.
The speed as for me is the same. Better are the new interface features, worse is stability (but I hope it will be correct soon).

Sep 11, 2013
Maybe try to reinstall app and wipe cashe/dalvik.

I've alredy tried it several times. I made an install from sbf, too ('cause system didn't boot anymore, but I think it was a problem with the incremental update), but it just don't work. Deleted the whole data of the app. Still the same...
In my opinion it could be caused by zRAM (enabled by default since 20th Jan build). I've tried to copy the ovcerclock_defy.ko like Quarx described, but it didn't help (I don't know if it worked so far...).
I'll try a newer build. Gonna report if it works with it...

#SplashmasterBee